Windows 10: how do i know if trojan wiped my data

Discus and support how do i know if trojan wiped my data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do i know if trojan wiped my data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jul 5, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

how do i know if trojan wiped my data

:)

sanyijani, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 5, 2021
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jul 5, 2021
  4. how do i know if trojan wiped my data

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. how do i know if trojan wiped my data - Similar Threads - trojan wiped data

2. How do I remove this Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this Trojan: I have noticed that my chrome is keep on ending itself seconds after I open it. It then opens it up again with the old tab i was suspicious that I got a virus then when i was just on my device all of the sudden things like a command bar opens up then quickly leaves. Now I...
  3. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??: Recently I had a trojan virus installed on my computer. I went through every step required to remove it such as changing all my passwords and of course running scans by both Microsoft defense scanner and Malwarebytes to eliminate the virus. Microsoft's defense scanner found...
  4. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??: Recently I had a trojan virus installed on my computer. I went through every step required to remove it such as changing all my passwords and of course running scans by both Microsoft defense scanner and Malwarebytes to eliminate the virus. Microsoft's defense scanner found...
  5. how do I know when the trojan virus was succusfuly removed from my computer??

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How do I know that my laptop is completely safe from Trojan Kryptik?

How do I know that my laptop is completely safe from Trojan Kryptik?: Hello, I have been having difficulty in identifying whether the trojan that is detected by windows security is still present in my laptop because I tried scanning using the windows security and it reports that there are no new threats and it says that the "threat was removed...
  7. How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process...: How do i know if my hard drive wiped with software or by a trojan plz help remote process failed explorer exe is not good or is the critical process died error is wiped then 1 time only or if i got that 30 times lol then what is that...
  8. How do I remove a Trojan

How do I remove a Trojan: Hello, I downloaded a file some days ago. After that I got warning from Windows security, "That comes with windows, not the scam" It said trojan detected. It was set to quarantine. After weeks later my computer act different. My files was looking weird. It does not say any...
  9. Data wipe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Data wipe: So I was wondering if I restart windows via wipe all data future how much disk space will windows take? submitted by /u/isusbog45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2c59/data_wipe/
  10. how do i restore data on a wiped partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i restore data on a wiped partition?: after doing a restore, my second partition on this drive has been wiped. how do i get the data back on the partition with free software? submitted by /u/anaggrivatedturtle [link] [comments]...