Windows 10: How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

Discus and support How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 I need help activating my windows 10 pro And I want to contact the support person of the organization of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shulann, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Shulann Win User

How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 I need help activating my windows 10 pro And I want to contact the support person of the organization of the laptop My father bought this laptop from someone and I don't know how to get the product keyCan I use the product ID to activate my windows please

:)

Shulann, Mar 20, 2023

2. Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number.

Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Your Organization used Device Guard to block this app - contact your support person for more info

Followed the steps and disabled it and restarted laptop - still cant download off internet same message pops up

Your Organization used Device Guard to block this app - contact your support person for more info

ZachShaievitz, Mar 20, 2023
  4. How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

Can't Connect to Organization's Activation Server

Please help me connect to the organization's activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organization's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organization's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error code: 0xC004F074.

If you know how to resolve this issue please tell me what I need to do. Thanks.

CarterKijowski, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

1. How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please - Similar Threads - organization server name

2. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  3. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  4. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  5. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact support?: My Windows 10 reverted back to Home from Pro. None of the troubleshooting tools help and I can't get in contact with Microsoft support. Please don't tell me to reboot. I already did all the troubleshooting tools and rebooted, and I made sure I am up to date on all MS updates....
  6. How do I contact support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please: I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 I need help activating my windows 10 pro And I want to contact the support person of the organization of the laptop My father bought this laptop from someone and I don't know how to get the product keyCan I use the product ID to activate...
  8. How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know my organization server name and how do I contact their support person please: I updated my windows 7 to windows 10 I need help activating my windows 10 pro And I want to contact the support person of the organization of the laptop My father bought this laptop from someone and I don't know how to get the product keyCan I use the product ID to activate...
  9. How do I contact a real person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I contact a real person?: I have been on line and tried to cancell an order that I never placed. I keep getting different sites that it refers me to. I tried to call a number and a recorded message said no one was available at that time but wanted me to record a message. I am worried that it was a...
  10. how do i contact support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i contact support: how do I contact support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-support/b327d621-1837-4ebc-b7f6-d2add1cdc4aa