Windows 10: How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

Discus and support How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed some Bahamas community sceneries but I am not sure if the default scenery or the updated community one is being used. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Franz8, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Franz8 Win User

How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

Hi, I have installed some Bahamas community sceneries but I am not sure if the default scenery or the updated community one is being used. Is there some extra step I have to make in order to use the community scenery.

Thank you.

:)

Franz8, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

1. How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used - Similar Threads - installed community scenery

2. How do I extend my background scenery across my 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I extend my background scenery across my 2 monitors: How do I extend my background scenery across my 2 monutors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-extend-my-background-scenery-across-my-2/63e23239-bd30-4149-a3e7-907a894a0a02
  3. Using Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft Community: My question is this: Having posted a question, How do I go back to that question to view any related comments? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-microsoft-community/b6659cb4-c855-42ee-9cf7-fb1dbc6beb6f
  4. Using Microsoft Community

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Microsoft Community: My question is this: Having posted a question, How do I go back to that question to view any related comments? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-microsoft-community/b6659cb4-c855-42ee-9cf7-fb1dbc6beb6f
  5. Fun fact! Did you know...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun fact! Did you know...: Hi,Did you know that the Settings app is actually a browser? Don't believe me? I'll show you.Open the Settings app and press the F7 key. A pop-up comes, asking if you wanna turn on caret browsing.This proves that it's a browser.The actual truth is, the Settings app was made...
  6. Where do you want to install windows? How do I know what partitions to use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do you want to install windows? How do I know what partitions to use?: I had some errors like black and blue screens firstly. So have to install windows 10 with a windows recreational tool USB.I installed the USB and proceeded to the point where i had to choose upgrade or customs i went for customs. Now the screen asking where do you want to...
  7. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnfcya/why_does_it_do_that_i_know_for_a_fact_it_isnt_the/
  8. How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10: I'm having major problems with my outlook.com - I'm working with a very helpful chat in outlook.com Support and I need urgently to double-check that I'm using Firefox the correct way when I try to log in here with it. I'd welcome your advice - I know that many of the...
  9. How do I know if i'm being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know if i'm being hacked?: how do I know if i'm being hacked ? what exactly helps to notice that my windows is hacked ? [Original Title: security]...
  10. how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!: many vendors are releasing their uwp... now i have doubts i couldn't answer... will the new uwp coming out automatically update/remove the old app?! will i have to manually install the new uwp and remove the old app?! will i have two app/uwp installed?! how do i check, in...