Windows 10: How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

Discus and support How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have installed some Bahamas community sceneries but I am not sure if the default scenery or the updated community one is being used. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Franz8, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Franz8 Win User

How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

Hi, I have installed some Bahamas community sceneries but I am not sure if the default scenery or the updated community one is being used. Is there some extra step I have to make in order to use the community scenery.

Thank you.

:)

Franz8, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used

1. How do I know that an installed community scenery is in fact being used - Similar Threads - installed community scenery

2. Installed Community aircraft do not show as available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Community aircraft do not show as available: Hi, I have installed a Global Express aircraft but it does not show as being available to select. It was for MS flight sim X, but I am not sure if that is the problem. Thank you....
  3. how do i know if i have a rat?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i know if i have a rat?: idk why but i feel like i have a rat. i already did a virus scan and there wasnt anything. but my pc feels a little slow lately so should i do a mircosoft defender offline scan? submitted by /u/flores1_ [link] [comments]...
  4. how do i use the camera to record without it being open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i use the camera to record without it being open: Hi Whenever i try to minimize the camera app it automatically shuts off is there a way to use it while it not being on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-the-camera-to-record-without-it-being/18d51ca1-e4e3-4738-95a6-2e392b2ea47f
  5. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnfcya/why_does_it_do_that_i_know_for_a_fact_it_isnt_the/
  6. How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign into the Community using Firefox instead of outlook.com? Windows 10: I'm having major problems with my outlook.com - I'm working with a very helpful chat in outlook.com Support and I need urgently to double-check that I'm using Firefox the correct way when I try to log in here with it. I'd welcome your advice - I know that many of the...
  7. How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know if I will be able to use this activation code on new PC?: So, I have this code for Windows 10, that has been activated on this computer, but I'm looking to get a new one and was wondering.. Can I use the same code or it's just a single use. I honestly forgot by now. Is it possible to find out manually or maybe someone from Windows...
  8. How do I know if i'm being hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I know if i'm being hacked?: how do I know if i'm being hacked ? what exactly helps to notice that my windows is hacked ? [Original Title: security]...
  9. how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!: many vendors are releasing their uwp... now i have doubts i couldn't answer... will the new uwp coming out automatically update/remove the old app?! will i have to manually install the new uwp and remove the old app?! will i have two app/uwp installed?! how do i check, in...
  10. Off-topic, I know, but.. how to avoid being redirected ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Off-topic, I know, but.. how to avoid being redirected ...: This may/may not have something to do with Windows, I have no idea. I am using Windows 10 x64 Pro 1511 bld 10586.3 (English version) and Firefox v42.0 When doing a 'Google-search' and get all results in English language, rightfully so. However, at selecting a Microsoft...