Windows 10: how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?

Discus and support how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a pop up with the summary of my sticky notes that was showing a tutorial on a search function. But as I was in the middle of something urgent, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmandaNg1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. AmandaNg1 Win User

how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?

I had a pop up with the summary of my sticky notes that was showing a tutorial on a search function. But as I was in the middle of something urgent, I closed that. Now I don't know how to get to it..

:)

AmandaNg1, Oct 5, 2018

2. Can't type in search bar or sticky notes

Hi Helen,

It's quite unusual because based on your description, you have multiple laptops and you can't use the Search and Sticky Notes. In this case, since this is happening on all of your device, then we suggest is that you try to reset the Sticky Notes app. Just
    simply go to Settings, select Apps, look for
    Sticky Notes
    under the Apps & features tab, click Sticky Notes to open the
    Advanced options, then click Reset.

Now, to troubleshoot the issue with Search, you can run the
    Search and Indexing Troubleshooter

Just follow these steps on how to run the troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X, on the keyboard then click
      Control Panel.
    • Under the Control Panel tab, click Troubleshooting. If you can't see that option, click on
      View by to change the icons.
    • Click on Search and Indexing Troubleshooter, then run the tool.

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Unable to launch sticky notes

Hi Manjunath,

The issue occurs due corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open start.
    • Go to settings.
    • Apps.
    • Click Apps and features.
    • Look for Sticky Notes.
    • Press Sticky Notes.
    • Click advance.
    • Go to Reset.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 8, 2018
  4. how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?

the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?

1. how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes? - Similar Threads - launch summmary search

2. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...
  3. How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop 'Sticky Notes' from automatically launching on Startup?: I'm talking about the official Microsoft Sticky Notes app from the Microsoft Store.The reason I want to stop the 'Sticky Notes' app from instantly opening upon turning on my PC to enter my Desktop is because sometimes the 4 actual Sticky Notes that I have to the far right...
  4. how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path: In Windows 10 I want a sticky note to appear whenever I open a particular program.The program has a feature for launching other programs when it starts. But it needs a path. I have tried C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Sticky Notes -that does not work. If there is a way to...
  5. how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path

how to launch Sticky Notes using a full path: In Windows 10 I want a sticky note to appear whenever I open a particular program.The program has a feature for launching other programs when it starts. But it needs a path. I have tried C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Sticky Notes -that does not work. If there is a way to...
  6. How do I search within a sticky note?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search within a sticky note?: You can search all through all of your notes from the note list to find the note with the search term, but how do you search within the sticky note that you have opened. I have tried using the shortcuts like CTRL-F, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this even possible?...
  7. How do I search within a sticky note?

How do I search within a sticky note?: You can search all through all of your notes from the note list to find the note with the search term, but how do you search within the sticky note that you have opened. I have tried using the shortcuts like CTRL-F, but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this even possible?...
  8. How do I search within a sticky note?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Sticky Notes won't launch

Sticky Notes won't launch: I'm using Outlook 365. On another computer, quite by accident, I discovered Sticky Notes. I started using them for a few months, they're OK not like older versions you could actually stick to the desktop, but... anyway, I found out that the program is associated with...
  10. how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i launch summmary and search function of sticky notes?: I had a pop up with the summary of my sticky notes that was showing a tutorial on a search function. But as I was in the middle of something urgent, I closed that. Now I don't know how to get to it.....