Windows 10: how do I learn windows 10 easily?

Discus and support how do I learn windows 10 easily? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I am new to windows and am having a rough time understanding it. Are the any websites you can recommend for me. Thank you kindly. Bill 147765 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Graviac, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Graviac Win User

how do I learn windows 10 easily?

Hello,

I am new to windows and am having a rough time understanding it. Are the any websites you can recommend for me.
    Thank you kindly.

Bill

:)

Graviac, Jan 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. how do I learn windows 10 easily? - Similar Threads - learn easily

2. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  3. Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sign into Microsoft Learn account: No, no, no. This should not be a ticket. Same issue 2 years later. I'm logged in, and the system recognizes me, but I am prompted to login again and again and again., Can't see my profile and certifications. This is a known issue and a huge waste of my time....
  4. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  5. How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?

How to permanently remove “Learn about this picture” icon on my desktop?: Whenever I start my computer the app starts and disrupts my wallpapers I already have on my pc. Whenever I right click it, it takes me somewhere else instead of the usual options like deleting it. Also I try to drag it do the recycle bin it doesn’t do anything. I also tried...
  6. Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...

Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...: Why is it that they've added a new intrusive feature to the desktop that can't be removed by orienting the GUI. It is quite intrusive and annoying....
  7. Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i need to run a command prompt to remove the "learn about this picture" icon on my...: Why is it that they've added a new intrusive feature to the desktop that can't be removed by orienting the GUI. It is quite intrusive and annoying....
  8. Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...: Earlier this morning 01-19-2024 I applied "Phone Link" updates to my laptop via the Microsoft store.I also applied updates to the "Link to Wndows" app on my Android phone.Everything works fine. As far as I can tell.And that "As far as I can tell" is what's behind my...
  9. Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...

Is there a "change log" or something that I can access to learn about recent Phone Link...: Earlier this morning 01-19-2024 I applied "Phone Link" updates to my laptop via the Microsoft store.I also applied updates to the "Link to Wndows" app on my Android phone.Everything works fine. As far as I can tell.And that "As far as I can tell" is what's behind my...
  10. cannot add account to my profile at Microsoft Learn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot add account to my profile at Microsoft Learn: On my Microsoft Learn Account Management page at learn.microsoft.com, it says "Linking a personal account will allow you to access your learning progress regardless of your employment status." I am trying to do this as it currently says "No linked accounts." Every time I...