Windows 10: How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...

Discus and support How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using the Insider Program for a few years and got a Surface Pro 8 which I now intend to use as a main device.BUT I CAN NOT SWITCH FROM THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M1ktren, Jun 23, 2022.

1. M1ktren Win User

How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...

I've been using the Insider Program for a few years and got a Surface Pro 8 which I now intend to use as a main device.BUT I CAN NOT SWITCH FROM THE DEV CHANNEL WHATSOEVER.It causes really annoying audio bugs but different then on my desktop-pc all options regarding my current insider status are grey not clickable or lead to the website which doesn't change anything if I try to leave the insider program completely. I cant even click the option to stop getting updates until the next release candidate?!I tried leaving the Insider Program via the website several times - didn't change anything

:)

M1ktren, Jun 23, 2022

2. how can i leave windows insider program if i don't have a windows machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Log in in to
      Windows Insider
    2. Click on the Leave program link at the bottom of the resulting page.
    3. Then follow on screen instructions.

You can also refer to
    Leave the program confirmation
    for confirmation.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jun 23, 2022
  4. How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...

Can't leave insider program

If you wish to leave the insider program you have to roll back to the release version 10240 then go to settings. You are on an insider build you cant leave insiders until you are not

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...

1. How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my... - Similar Threads - leave Insider Program

2. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  3. how to leave the insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to leave the insider program: how to leave the insider program, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-the-insider-program/3f3f7858-c5f4-4861-b4ff-86e128b2c3c6
  4. leave insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  5. leave insider program

leave insider program: Hello everyone, i am having problems leaving insider program, whatever i try i cant opt out,,,HALP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leave-insider-program/3c2077d2-db3c-418c-bac7-d21d28ddb86c
  6. how to leave windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to leave windows insider program: Earlier when Windows 10 was still the latest windows version, I'd signed up for the windows insider program. My pc is not compatible with windows 11 so I can't upgrade it. I still receive emails from the windows insider program, but apparently I'm not able to leave the...
  7. how to leave windows insider program

how to leave windows insider program: Earlier when Windows 10 was still the latest windows version, I'd signed up for the windows insider program. My pc is not compatible with windows 11 so I can't upgrade it. I still receive emails from the windows insider program, but apparently I'm not able to leave the...
  8. how to leave windows insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i leave the Insider Program and install the official release of Windows on my...: I've been using the Insider Program for a few years and got a Surface Pro 8 which I now intend to use as a main device.BUT I CAN NOT SWITCH FROM THE DEV CHANNEL WHATSOEVER.It causes really annoying audio bugs but different then on my desktop-pc all options regarding my...
  10. Quit Insider Program and get 2004 official release

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quit Insider Program and get 2004 official release: Hi, I have switched to Windows Insider for a couple of weeks because I wanted to use WSL2 in my workflow. Now, after 2004 release that has WSL2 with it by default, I want to remove myself from the Insider program. I have already unlinked myself in Windows Insider...