Windows 10: How do I link my games on my PC?

Discus and support How do I link my games on my PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so I know some people that ask how to link their games. Honestly I don't know. And for that I need some help off people. So if you ever see this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmberPorter1, Oct 17, 2019.

1. How do I link my games on my PC?

Okay so I know some people that ask how to link their games. Honestly I don't know. And for that I need some help off people. So if you ever see this and know how to link games on the PC, please tell me,as I am struggling for research

:)

AmberPorter1, Oct 17, 2019

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 17, 2019
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Oct 17, 2019
  4. How do I link my games on my PC?

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

How do I link my games on my PC?

1. How do I link my games on my PC? - Similar Threads - link games

2. can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game.: can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-on-multiplayer-in-links-2003-golf-game/6dafad15-2feb-4e60-853a-244fe364a4d4
  3. How to stop WMI activity errors, and could this specific error be linked to my video game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop WMI activity errors, and could this specific error be linked to my video game...: I started having the game minimizing problems and WMI activity errors on the same day on thanksgiving this year. my game will minimize to home screen every 2-5min, every time it does, I have checked the event viewer and I see the same error: event ID 5858 at the exact time...
  4. How to stop WMI activity errors, and could this specific error be linked to my video game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop WMI activity errors, and could this specific error be linked to my video game...: I started having the game minimizing problems and WMI activity errors on the same day on thanksgiving this year. my game will minimize to home screen every 2-5min, every time it does, I have checked the event viewer and I see the same error at the exact time that the game...
  5. How do i get my epic games account on xbox to link with my pc one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get my epic games account on xbox to link with my pc one: Ive tried using the account and connection but when i click on xbox its linking me to a email that is a different xbox account to the one i use and i dont know what to do i dont even know what email i used for epicgames on my xbox is there a way to check because i spent a lot...
  6. How do i get my epic games account on xbox to link with my pc one

How do i get my epic games account on xbox to link with my pc one: Ive tried using the account and connection but when i click on xbox its linking me to a email that is a different xbox account to the one i use and i dont know what to do i dont even know what email i used for epicgames on my xbox is there a way to check because i spent a lot...
  7. My game Rust crash and closing because of unityplayer.dll . Minidump link in description...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game Rust crash and closing because of unityplayer.dll . Minidump link in description...: Hi Dear Microsoft,Im playing rust. Sometimes game close in 2 hours, sometimes 10 hours. When I look error. It says unityplayer.dllWhat I tried to solve;İnstalling fresh windows 10, didnt fix.Then upgrade win11. didnt fixThen I turn back to win10 pro.I reinstalled old version...
  8. My game Rust crash and closing because of unityplayer.dll . Minidump link in description...

My game Rust crash and closing because of unityplayer.dll . Minidump link in description...: Hi Dear Microsoft,Im playing rust. Sometimes game close in 2 hours, sometimes 10 hours. When I look error. It says unityplayer.dllWhat I tried to solve;İnstalling fresh windows 10, didnt fix.Then upgrade win11. didnt fixThen I turn back to win10 pro.I reinstalled old version...
  9. My game Rust crash and closing because of unityplayer.dll . Minidump link in description...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How can I link my game pass account to my kids account

How can I link my game pass account to my kids account: Wants to play Minecraft on laptop. Account is signed in and linked but requested to join gamepass instead of it just being there. I'd rather not buy this game for the 8th time‍...