Windows 10: How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device

Discus and support How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on showing"It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Marco dela Rosa, May 2, 2021.

1. How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device

I'm trying to download an app from the Microsoft Store but it keeps on showing"It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with you're Microsoft Account."

:)

Marco dela Rosa, May 2, 2021
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 2, 2021
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?

The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account

4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Brink Win User

How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device

Unknown devices on my Microsoft account

Hello Flemmingk, How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device :)

Could these other devices be from friends that you may have signed in to your Microsoft account on for something?

Either way, you can remove these devices.

*Arrow Microsoft Account - Remove Devices User Accounts Tutorials

Afterwards to be safe, I would recommend to change the password of your Microsoft account, and enable two-step verification if you haven't already.

Change Password of Account in Windows 10 User Accounts Tutorials

Turn On or Off Microsoft Account Two-step Verification User Accounts Tutorials

Brink, May 2, 2021
Thema:

How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device

1. How do i link my Microsoft Account to my device - Similar Threads - link Microsoft Account

2. How to link my device with microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to link my device with microsoft store?: I need to link my device to microsoft store to download apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-link-my-device-with-microsoft-store/1b4ccd51-1455-4f19-bf79-f74be3034256
  3. How to link my device with microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to link my device with microsoft store?: I need to link my device to microsoft store to download apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-link-my-device-with-microsoft-store/1b4ccd51-1455-4f19-bf79-f74be3034256
  4. How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account: I would like to link my Android phone to Microsoft account how do I do that * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-android-phone-to-my-microsoft/30d31658-f824-4a80-822a-23a5b84bde77
  5. How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account

How do I link my Android phone to my Microsoft account: I would like to link my Android phone to Microsoft account how do I do that * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-android-phone-to-my-microsoft/30d31658-f824-4a80-822a-23a5b84bde77
  6. How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft: I would like to know how to link my how to link my Minecraft java account to Microsoft please send a video for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-minecraft-java-account-to/d651a53e-b79f-42d9-baaa-8316f4729958
  7. Linking Device to my Account

Linking Device to my Account: Trying to open an app I downloaded, error window says it can't be opened because my device is not linked to my account. But in order to access the store I had to be signed into my account. What do I have to do to link my device?...
  8. How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?: [ATTACH]I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure. Thank you....
  9. How do I link my PC to my Windows account?

How do I link my PC to my Windows account?: I'm trying to download iCloud for WIndows 10 to my Windows 10 PC, but it doesn't get that I obviously want to download to the PC on which I am requesting the iCloud app....
  10. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license: Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it...