Windows 10: How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

Discus and support How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZiONMezbA, Mar 5, 2020.

1. ZiONMezbA Win User

How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account? bd26cdcc-6fb5-452f-9556-df9549c735ac?upload=true.png I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure.

Thank you.

:)

ZiONMezbA, Mar 5, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Mar 5, 2020
  3. guniu Win User
    Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account? :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - link digital licensed

2. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  3. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?: My laptop has Windows 10 Pro. On resetting the OS, it asked me to enter product key. But after logging into my Microsoft account, the "Activation" area shows that my device is using the digital license associated with my Microsoft account. So, I wanted to know whether this...
  4. Can my digital license linked with microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  6. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  7. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Digital License linked to your Microsoft account

Digital License linked to your Microsoft account: A friend of mine wanted me to format her laptop and reinstall windows. Her version of windows is not activated. So I am planning to use my micosoft account and it is linked to my windows license. But the problem is that I don't want my microsoft account to be on her computer...
  9. Digital license linked to Microsoft account

Digital license linked to Microsoft account: I was using windows 10 home with digital license linked to my Microsoft account it was a retail license. I upgraded my system to windows 10 pro using retail license key. Which was linked to the same Microsoft account as Digital License. I want to know if I can choose which...
  10. How to view digital license linked to my account?

How to view digital license linked to my account?: Hello, when I go into my activation settings and it says "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" is there a way to view that on somewhere on my account settings or something and possibly unlink that key? Thank you for any help....