Windows 10: How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?

Discus and support How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dahlia4, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Dahlia4 Win User

How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB?

:)

Dahlia4, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Prevent photos from USB stick to automatically load into the Photos app

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Click on Settings at the bottom left corner.

• Under viewing and editing.

• Turn off automatically enhance your photo.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Prevent photos from USB stick to automatically load into the Photos app

*Original Title: USB Photo problem

This may be answered somewhere in here, but I am so unfamiliar with Win10 that I am thinking of throwing this thing away. Ok...I want to view photos from work on my pc via a USB stick. What I dont want is them automatically loaded to my Photos. Any suggestions
    would be so appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

FrankShumard, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

1. How do I load photos from my laptop onto a USB? - Similar Threads - load photos laptop

2. How do I load software from laptop with USB adapter to HDMI adapter with the info for my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I load software from laptop with USB adapter to HDMI adapter with the info for my...: Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-software-from-laptop-with-usb/56a57b3d-e1b7-461c-beb4-dfd7295bfab0
  3. How do I load software from laptop with USB adapter to HDMI adapter with the info for my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I load software from laptop with USB adapter to HDMI adapter with the info for my...: Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-software-from-laptop-with-usb/56a57b3d-e1b7-461c-beb4-dfd7295bfab0
  4. How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick

How do I transfer all my photos from my Asus laptop to a USB stick: How do I transfer all my photos from My Asus Laptop to a USB stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-photos-from-my-asus/d92d5ead-a6c5-4082-a31e-c87450ccdbd0
  5. How do I move music from Groove onto USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move music from Groove onto USB?: How do I move music from Groove onto USB? The is no send button as referenced in prior reply. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-music-from-groove-onto-usb/725101ea-f5c0-4863-96a7-d967f018623c
  6. How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop

How do I transfer photos from the windows photo app onto my new laptop: I have tried to use OneDrive to transfer photos but I am unable to import the photos from the photos app onto OneDrive as they do not show up in files. I then tried saving the photos from the app to a file in my old laptop so I could upload them to OneDrive from there but...
  7. Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading photos from USB onto Microsoft Photos: I have a USB stick with over 1750 photos on it that I would like to download into phot app, however Photos get up yo 1750 photos then just locks up, I can download phots onto picture folder , any suggestions Windows 10...
  8. How do I boot Windows 10 onto my Lenovo Yoga 920 from a USB? (Photo attached)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I boot Windows 10 onto my Lenovo Yoga 920 from a USB? (Photo attached): I am currently in the process of performing a clean install of Windows 10 on my Lenovo Yoga 920, however I do not know how to boot my USB from the BIOS menu. I apologise if I’m not using the correct computer terms here, so I have attached an image! All help will be much...
  9. How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to show Photos from PC Laptop onto 4k TV: I want to show JPG photos from my HP PC laptop onto a 4K LG TV, and of course I want it to be shown at the 4k resolution. When I connected the HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV and used the photo slideshow that comes with the PC computer, I believe all I was able to do...
  10. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop: Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i load photos from laptopm to