Windows 10: How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ?

Discus and support How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How Do I Load A usp Port On Computer It Has Resume On It trying to get resume on Line What do I Do... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PennyHart, Jul 20, 2019.

1. PennyHart Win User

How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ?

How Do I Load A usp Port On Computer It Has Resume On It trying to get resume on Line What do I Do

:)

PennyHart, Jul 20, 2019
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ? [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Jul 20, 2019
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    USB ports

Hi Frank,

Inserting and removing a USB device repeatedly may cause the USB port to stop responding. When the port is in this state, it no longer recognizes any USB device, and the USB device will not work.

Here are few things that you can do to resolve the issue:

Use Device Manager to scan for hardware changes. After your computer scans for hardware changes, it might recognize the USB device that is connected to the USB port so that you can use the device.

To scan for hardware changes, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.

Note If you are running Windows Vista, click Start, and then use the Start Search box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.
    • In Device Manager, click your computer so that it is highlighted.
    • Click Action, and then click Scan for hardware changes.
    • Check the USB device to see whether it is working.

Turn off Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

• In the Device Manager dialog box, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click USB Root Hub, and then click Properties.
    • In the USB Root Hub Properties dialog box, click the Power Management tab. Uncheck the
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power
      box.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Jul 20, 2019
  4. How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ?

USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ?

1. How do I Load Usb Port ON MY Computer ? - Similar Threads - Load Usb Port

2. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?: I recently got a new hard drive and installed windows 10 64bit. I play some video games on my PC and want to use my Xbox controller which I have used before on my old hard drive with no problems. Since getting the new hard drive and installing windows 10, I plug in my...
  3. How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my computer to recognize when I plug my controller into a USB port?: I recently got a new hard drive and installed windows 10 64bit. I play some video games on my PC and want to use my Xbox controller which I have used before on my old hard drive with no problems. Since getting the new hard drive and installing windows 10, I plug in my...
  4. how do i charge my laptop with a usb port?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i charge my laptop with a usb port?: i have lost my laptop charger and will not be able to get it fixed for the next few days. however i require its usage. how can i charge it with a usb-c type port??...
  5. how do i charge my laptop with a usb port?

how do i charge my laptop with a usb port?: i have lost my laptop charger and will not be able to get it fixed for the next few days. however i require its usage. how can i charge it with a usb-c type port??...
  6. how do i charge my laptop with a usb port?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do i reinstall usb port drivers

How do i reinstall usb port drivers: i was trying to fix a problem with my controllers my PC thought they were speakers and so i thought uninstalling port drivers would help but idk how to reinstall them...
  8. How do i reinstall usb port drivers

How do i reinstall usb port drivers: i was trying to fix a problem with my controllers my PC thought they were speakers and so i thought uninstalling port drivers would help but idk how to reinstall them...
  9. How do I load a disk to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I load a disk to my computer: How do I download a disk to my HD using MS 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-a-disk-to-my-computer/70eaca5f-8c6b-414d-8b7b-bea605cf6b39
  10. How do I get USB ports to respond when computer is asleep?

How do I get USB ports to respond when computer is asleep?: I've got two Win10 desktop computers, both running Version 1803. Both use wireless keyboards and mouse, and the device Properties for those I've got them so they won't bring the computer out of sleep, as bumping the mouse will invariably do that otherwise. One computer will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. load usb on laptop