Windows 10: How do I locate my Administrator details?

Discus and support How do I locate my Administrator details? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have been asked to sign in using my Administrator details but I can't remember what I put? Thanks 85848 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Composer, May 31, 2017.

1. Composer Win User

How do I locate my Administrator details?

I have been asked to sign in using my Administrator details but I can't remember what I put?

Thanks

:)

Composer, May 31, 2017

2. how do i locate my phine?

I lost my phone last night. How do I use the locator?

TraciBolen, May 31, 2017
  3. ToddAllcock, May 31, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

What do you mean ?

Are you using MS account or local account, and do they have admin rights.

There is no way of retrieving MS admin password if you have lost it. You can reset password using MS account but you need password to do this.

cereberus, May 31, 2017
Thema:

1. How do I locate my Administrator details? - Similar Threads - locate Administrator details

2. How do I change my account to administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my account to administrator?: I’m on windows 11 and can’t find the change account type setting. There’s no family & other users setting so I’m unsure what to do as I’m trying to allow third party apps on my laptop....
  3. How do i check My Display Adapters Location path in detail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i check My Display Adapters Location path in detail: Becoz i want to update my Driver into new version if something happens means i will change right so how do i check my display adapters location path...
  4. How do i check My Display Adapters Location path in detail

How do i check My Display Adapters Location path in detail: Becoz i want to update my Driver into new version if something happens means i will change right so how do i check my display adapters location path...
  5. How do i check My Display Adapters Location path in detail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How do I change the administrator on my computer.

How do I change the administrator on my computer.: I recently purchased a computer for my daughter and set it up using my Microsoft account and now we want to add her as an administrator and remove me. Thank you...
  7. how do I find my administrator account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I find my administrator account: I can not find my administrator account name as I keep getting blocked out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-administrator-account/a1370575-5c3a-4a38-a79b-03fc609c2f9a
  8. How do i locate my microsoft liscense ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i locate my microsoft liscense ?: Please advise how to locate windows liscense. I need to download an image for system restore. Thank you Mark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-locate-my-microsoft-liscense/fc1c59a7-0410-4ee9-8ac3-853d3ac4df59"
  9. how do I validate my geo location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I validate my geo location: when I try to access a website, I keep getting the message, "the geo location cannot be validated" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-validate-my-geo-location/f17df530-084d-424e-861c-6c5b169d4575
  10. How to get administrator details in my Computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get administrator details in my Computer?: I logon with my Administrator pledges but I get countless times to logon as administrator, the computer ONLY has me working on it? How do I logon as administrator? I only logon as administrator as I'm the ONLY person who uses this computer. Jeff Gordon...