Windows 10: How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account?

Discus and support How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not sure why I ended up with an account named ASP.NET which was added along with my user account so I ended up with two accounts. I get the impression... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sdmike1974, Feb 14, 2020.

1. How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account?

Not sure why I ended up with an account named ASP.NET which was added along with my user account so I ended up with two accounts. I get the impression it is connected to downloads of Net Framework and used by develpers.

Anyway I've really done it now. In the process of adding a new account and deleting the previous account -- I was logging in with --I have put myself in quite a precarious state which I have working to resolve for several hours. Ugh.

Even though I designated the new account as and ADMINISTRATOR -- this is not how the new login worked. I seem to be a Standard User now and CONTROL USERPASSWORDS2 no longer works because I can't find the password for the ASP.NET which is blocking me from using most WINDOWS 10 functions.

Anyone know a workaround for this password prompt? I've tried for hours to no avail.

How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account? cd4b164d-e172-4cc5-a7d8-7833c67f04c5?upload=true.jpg

:)

sdmike1974, Feb 14, 2020

2. ASP-NET Machine account

My administrator account is now ASP-NET Machine Account and it requires a password every time I try to install/uninstall a program or try to change user settings on my computer. I do not know the password for this account as I did not create it when installing
    Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Roberto Forte, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Asp .Net account machine

please help , I suddenly click the asp .net account machine to be an administrator then after I restart my computer when click to play games it suddenly requires a administrator password but i odnt the password i tried to put all my remembered passwords
    but it doesnt work and it controls everything in my pc even when im downloading files it requires password please help!!!

XpEkE FakeR, Feb 14, 2020
  4. How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account?

Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account?

1. How do I locate the password for my ASP.NET account? - Similar Threads - locate password ASP

2. how do I reset my sbdcglobal.net account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I reset my sbdcglobal.net account password: How do I reset my sbcglobal.net password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-sbdcglobalnet-account-password/7b92cb2d-cdea-470e-a41d-af6d5ca79671
  3. how do I reset my sbdcglobal.net account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I reset my sbdcglobal.net account password: How do I reset my sbcglobal.net password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-sbdcglobalnet-account-password/7b92cb2d-cdea-470e-a41d-af6d5ca79671
  4. How do I retrieve my account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I retrieve my account password: My DELL laptop won't work so I am reinstalling Windows 10. But when it gives me my email address and asks me for my password, it says my password is incorrect. I checked with a different computer, which shares the same administrative info, but the password is correct. How do...
  5. How do I retrieve my account password

How do I retrieve my account password: My DELL laptop won't work so I am reinstalling Windows 10. But when it gives me my email address and asks me for my password, it says my password is incorrect. I checked with a different computer, which shares the same administrative info, but the password is correct. How do...
  6. How do I retrieve my account password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I get the password of my compromised account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the password of my compromised account?: Hello. I was recently hacked, and the hacker decided to change my email address, my passwords, and remove the linked accounts to it and link their account to mine. I only have access to the current outlook session, but that might change soon. I tried to access the account,...
  8. How do I get the password of my compromised account?

How do I get the password of my compromised account?: Hello. I was recently hacked, and the hacker decided to change my email address, my passwords, and remove the linked accounts to it and link their account to mine. I only have access to the current outlook session, but that might change soon. I tried to access the account,...
  9. how do i set my user account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set my user account password: how do i reset my user account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-user-account-password/35e5256c-81c6-45d5-b32d-2c5c218b9a22
  10. how do i set my user account password

how do i set my user account password: how do i reset my user account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-user-account-password/35e5256c-81c6-45d5-b32d-2c5c218b9a22