Windows 10: how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it

Discus and support how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I locate windows 10 media library and copy it to windows 8 mobile phone Also how can I copy playlist to windows 8 mobile phone Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AllanLetford, Nov 6, 2019.

1. how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it

How do I locate windows 10 media library and copy it to windows 8 mobile phone

Also how can I copy playlist to windows 8 mobile phone

Thanks

Allan

:)

AllanLetford, Nov 6, 2019

2. Adding network locations to Windows Libraries

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to import the libraries to network location from an old machine to a new machine.

Ideally, Libraries contain files that are stored in one or more storage locations. They do not actually store these files but only monitor the folders that contain the files, and let users access and arrange the files in different ways. You can create
    new libraries on a system by following the methods below.

1. Press Windows key + E to open
      File Explorer
      and click on Libraries.
    2. Click on the Home tab, click on
      New item
      in the ribbon, and click on Library.
    3. Name the new library and include/add folders to the new library.

If you want to copy the libraries from one PC to another one, the best way to do that is copying and pasting them. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows key + R to open
      Run
      command.
    2. Now type the command: %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries
    3. Copy the libraries, save it in a removable drive, and then paste it on another PC.

However, since you are working on a client PC, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals well equipped with the knowledge to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2019
  4. how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it

How do I restore my playlists in the Windows Media Player library

Hi,

In order for the playlist to reappear in your Window Media Player, we suggest that you add it again to your library. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open your Window Media Player.
    • Click the Organize button, then Manage libraries.
    • On the drop-down menu, select the appropriate media (ex. Music).
    • Select the folder you want to add to your library.
    • Click Add, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it

1. how do i locate windows 10 media library and copy it - Similar Threads - locate media library

2. Media Player caused dup copies of music library.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player caused dup copies of music library.: Used Media Player Ver 11.2212.31.0 on Win10 PC to rip and tag music. It produced dup copies of music library. I had made changes in Med Player file locations options. Why did this happen? Can I delete the extra libraries? Where did MusicBrainz CD file come from and where is...
  3. Media Player caused dup copies of music library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Player caused dup copies of music library.: Used Media Player Ver 11.2212.31.0 on Win10 PC to rip and tag music. It produced dup copies of music library. I had made changes in Med Player file locations options. Why did this happen? Can I delete the extra libraries? Where did MusicBrainz CD file come from and where is...
  4. Media Player caused dup copies of music library.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The library, drive or media pool is empty – File copy error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The library, drive or media pool is empty – File copy error on Windows 10: If you encounter the message The library, drive, or media pool is empty error when copying files (pictures or videos) from your digital camera or smartphone to your Windows device, then this post may be able to help you resolve this issue. [ATTACH] This error occurs mostly...
  6. i have songs in my library how do i locate them#

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have songs in my library how do i locate them#: i have purchaces and songs in my library how do i locate them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-songs-in-my-library-how-do-i-locate-them/6f54cb62-f97e-4a12-834a-26ac81127fee
  7. windows media library

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media library: cannot access windows media player library. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-library/dfc27ce3-aee1-4f65-91f2-95ff567695a1
  8. How do I choose the location on installing the installation media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I choose the location on installing the installation media: It always choose the hard drive that always has low storage, and I want it to be my USB submitted by /u/Zemicron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f6nvgs/how_do_i_choose_the_location_on_installing_the/
  9. Windows media library

Windows media library: I am having problems with loading pictures into Media Library for streaming. They load in Windows Media Player OK. I have the Spring 2019 Version of Windows 10. Anybody have a solution for my problem?...
  10. How to Share Media Libraries in Windows 10?

How to Share Media Libraries in Windows 10?: I have four Windows 10 Machines, (Surface 3, two HP laptops, and HP z840 workstation). My workstation has provided access to "Music" library sometime in the past (probably Windows 7) and later in HomeGroup until it was removed from the OS. That "Library" is still accessible...