Windows 10: How do I lock a person out from laptop?

Discus and support How do I lock a person out from laptop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Someone have my laptop and the person have my administrator account password, using other pin option. I have forgotten which email i use for it..... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nightgale9888, Jul 11, 2020.

1. How do I lock a person out from laptop?

Someone have my laptop and the person have my administrator account password, using other pin option.

I have forgotten which email i use for it..

Anyone could help me?

:)

Nightgale9888, Jul 11, 2020
  2. jasonisom Win User

how do i unlick pipeline from 12 to 16

hey guys i want to learn how to step to step to unlock from 12 to 16 using flash bios can some of u guys teach me step to step how to do it? i have floppy and i tried try when restart computer but say error cant read or remove floppy. so can someone help me how it work? also i have ati tool .24 of course but what another more do i need? i have atiflash too

jasonisom, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 11, 2020
  4. How do I lock a person out from laptop?

How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

Hi!

Welcome to TenForums!

In the settings, it is called Personalization>Lock Screen and then you would turn this setting off:

How do I lock a person out from laptop? [​IMG]

EyeInTheSky, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I lock a person out from laptop?

1. How do I lock a person out from laptop? - Similar Threads - lock person laptop

2. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  3. Locked out of laptop, how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of laptop, how to fix: I got locked out of my brothers school laptop that I was trying to access for his files and practice exams. It was because I got the password wrong too many times even though I SWEAR I got it right. I had logged in the night before and used it perfectly. I tried again today...
  4. Help! No internet and locked out of my laptop, how do I get in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! No internet and locked out of my laptop, how do I get in?: I can't get into my laptop. I don't have internet. Help! I must access files! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-no-internet-and-locked-out-of-my-laptop-how/e5c6bd11-e5c3-4d0e-802c-5ffb7c57b1ab
  5. Help! No internet and locked out of my laptop, how do I get in?

Help! No internet and locked out of my laptop, how do I get in?: I can't get into my laptop. I don't have internet. Help! I must access files! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-no-internet-and-locked-out-of-my-laptop-how/e5c6bd11-e5c3-4d0e-802c-5ffb7c57b1ab
  6. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  7. I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?

I am locked out of my laptop how do I get back in?: My laptop had locked me out it says preparing BitLocker recovery. Then it says you’re locked out enter the. recovery key ID I tried that it wouldn’t let me enter but one number. It asked me if I want to reset PC I clicked yes it says there was an error in resetting the PC...
  8. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of one drive personal: Over the last couple of days I have been locked out of one-drive personal . when attempting to access I receive the message error 0x8004dc.86 . I have followed the information supplied by microsoft , but as I am locked out , cannot reset my password in order to sync all parts...
  9. locked out of one drive personal

locked out of one drive personal: Over the last couple of days I have been locked out of one-drive personal . when attempting to access I receive the message error 0x8004dc.86 . I have followed the information supplied by microsoft , but as I am locked out , cannot reset my password in order to sync all parts...
  10. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade