Windows 10: How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

Discus and support How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CD_651, Nov 25, 2021.

1. CD_651 Win User

How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout all the time. Therefore I have to reset every single screen every single day. Is there any way that I can lock these in place? But also can undo this if needed.Thank you in Advance

:)

CD_651, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Nov 25, 2021
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it. [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

1. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it. - Similar Threads - lock screen stays

2. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  3. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  4. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  6. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.: Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout all the time. Therefore I have to reset every single screen every single day. Is there any way that I can lock these in...
  7. How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i lock a screen so it stays open al the time and no-one else can move it.: Hey,For work reasons, a few of the screens need to be open 24/7. The problem is that other people have access to this pc as well and change the layout all the time. Therefore I have to reset every single screen every single day. Is there any way that I can lock these in...
  8. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?: Have multiple browser pages on desktop When you click on another page sometimes they resize or the back screen pops on front . Anyway to lock a page as is on desktop as is as in once you have minimised the screen submitted by /u/renegademaster9090 [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I open all folders at one time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I open all folders at one time?: how to open all folders at one time * Original title: folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-all-folders-at-one-time/470915d7-16af-421e-93a7-209cbc2806ab"
  10. How can I make the num lock stay on?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the num lock stay on?: Whenever I boot up the num lock is off. I would like for it to stay on. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance. 11465