Windows 10: How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?

Discus and support How do I log into my locked computer as an admin? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I foundmy gf was snooping on my computer and somehow went into the Authenticator app on my iPhone and was able to lock it and even type a message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by glenn conroy, May 25, 2023.

1. How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?

I foundmy gf was snooping on my computer and somehow went into the Authenticator app on my iPhone and was able to lock it and even type a message that shows on the screen”touch this computer and I will blow up” well now my outer says administrator has locked computer have them sign in…. Something like that, now I have no clue how to log into my computer as an admin. How do I do this?

:)

glenn conroy, May 25, 2023
  2. pepanee Win User

Random Auto-Locking of Computer Screen

Nobody suggested checking out Event Viewer?

When your computer randomly locks, search for, and open: Event Viewer

Under Windows Logs, Check out:
    • Application
    • Security, and
    • System

See if you can find something that states anything that could be related to your computer locking. The newest events are listed at the top of each section, so finding an event log would be pretty easy to find. Hopefully we can find what is causing the computer to lock.

pepanee, May 25, 2023
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 25, 2023
  4. How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?

admin lock

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us. We will be happy to help you further.

I request you to enable built-in admin account and check if this helps.

Steps to Enable Built-In Administrator account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Command prompt (Admin).

• Type “net user administrator /active:yes”.

• Once you’re done, you can access your built-in administrator account by logging off your current account anytime.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 25, 2023
Thema:

How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?

1. How do I log into my locked computer as an admin? - Similar Threads - log locked computer

2. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?: I locked my computer remotely using my Microsoft account. Now it wants an administrator to log in. But It won't let me log in and there are no other users in the computer. How do I get back in?...
  3. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?: I locked my computer remotely using my Microsoft account. Now it wants an administrator to log in. But It won't let me log in and there are no other users in the computer. How do I get back in?...
  4. How do I get into my locked computer when there's no admin account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my locked computer as an admin?: I foundmy gf was snooping on my computer and somehow went into the Authenticator app on my iPhone and was able to lock it and even type a message that shows on the screen”touch this computer and I will blow up” well now my outer says administrator has locked computer have...
  6. How do i log into my local admin window account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i log into my local admin window account?: i already try everything including using netplwiz but it require admin account and password, when i press enter it said 'wrong username or password'. My local admin account also didn't show up at lockscreen....
  7. How do I log into my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I log into my computer?: Trying to log into computer, couldn’t log in so I changed the password like it recommended. It won’t accept the password, I’ve reset and restarted the computer several times, updated it, waited a day and tried again but it still won’t work. How do I get into my laptop?...
  8. How do I log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my computer?: Trying to log into computer, couldn’t log in so I changed the password like it recommended. It won’t accept the password, I’ve reset and restarted the computer several times, updated it, waited a day and tried again but it still won’t work. How do I get into my laptop?...
  9. How do I log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. How do i log into my admin account and log off the temporary account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i log into my admin account and log off the temporary account?: because my computer syncing isn't working and my files are stuck on my admin account. and not easily accessible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-into-my-admin-account-and-log-off-the/88366e4c-90f0-471a-879b-4e927976f5af