Windows 10: How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

Discus and support How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I want a Bluetooth device co connect I have to go into the settings and click connect, what can I do to not have to do that? is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnstifter, May 20, 2021.

1. How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

Every time I want a Bluetooth device co connect I have to go into the settings and click connect, what can I do to not have to do that? is there a script or macro or anything at all I can do that can automatically click connect. Do I have to remove all devices and then restart and then connect? Can you guys just make a setting that lets you automatically connect any Bluetooth device no matter what.

:)

johnstifter, May 20, 2021

2. Keeping devices from automatically connecting via Bluetooth

I've tried disabling the Bluetooth earlier and again following your suggestion

and offer that this is not a workable solution.

With, on my laptop, my Bose speakers and other devices are paired but not connected and the

Bluetooth is turned off, if the TV is on and connected (using) the Bose system, the laptop will

automatically connect to the speakers (disconnecting the TV) when Bluetooth is toggled on.

Given the above, I have to go through a convoluted routine anytime I want to connect to a device (printer, etc.) while the TV is on. Connecting, disconnecting, pairing, reconnecting, disconnecting, etc. etc. isn't a real solution.

Hopefully there's another approach or a real solution coming in the Windows 10 upgrade

that I understand is to be out this year.

Any thoughts??

Thomas-_-_, May 20, 2021
  3. Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, May 20, 2021
  4. How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

Uninstalled Bluetooth Devices Automatically Install

The issue is; when I pair a device with my computer using Bluetooth I am no longer able to unpair, or even uninstall the device, as if i do, somehow windows will just automatically reinstall it even if it's not connected. This means that if i connect the device to something other than my computer, I can no longer re-pair it with my computer as it thinks that the device is still paired.

When I pair the device from the Bluetooth section of control panel, the device will disappear from the control panel Bluetooth menu, and the only way to see that the device is connected is by looking in device manager.
    Here is an image I have found of what the Bluetooth section of the control panel should look like with paired devices:

How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently [​IMG]

Now here is what mine looks like even though I have a number of devices connected:

How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently [​IMG]

Here's what I've Tried
    I have removed, and completely uninstalled all Bluetooth devices from the PC using device manager (even the hidden devices), and also uninstalled all Bluetooth applications from the control panel.
    After doing the previous steps, I reconnect the Bluetooth dongle (ASUS BT-400) and install the driver I downloaded from the Asus website. As soon as the driver for the device install, all of the previously paired (since time began) devices will install and windows will think they air all paired (again I can see this though the device manager).

I had this issue when I was on windows 8.1 and I have it again now. I did a clean install of windows 10, and the issue still persists even though I have tried two different Bluetooth adapters (to make sure one wan't faulty). How is Windows storing these devices to re-install even though they're not connected?

CyberPunked, May 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently

1. How do I make a bluetooth device automatically connect permanently - Similar Threads - bluetooth device automatically

2. How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?: I have followed these steps to change my Bluetooth device names:Use the search feature and search for Control panel.Select View by: Category, then click Hardware and sound.Click Devices and Printers.Right-click the device you want to rename, then click Properties.Rename the...
  3. How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?: I have followed these steps to change my Bluetooth device names:Use the search feature and search for Control panel.Select View by: Category, then click Hardware and sound.Click Devices and Printers.Right-click the device you want to rename, then click Properties.Rename the...
  4. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  5. How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix bluetooth headphones and other devices not connecting to bluetooth: Each time I press connect on a bluetooth device it instantly says "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device" and stuff. I restart my pc and Its like a randomizer because sometimes It instantly doesnt work, sometimes it says connecting but then doesnt work, sometimes...
  6. Automatic connection to bluetooth devices

Automatic connection to bluetooth devices: Hi everybody, I was just asking myself how to make my pc do this thing: I turn on bluetooth > it connects to a specific device; bluetooth connection is great, but very often is limited by the fact that a device can be connected with just another one at a time, so if we...
  7. How to make changes in Device Manager permanent

How to make changes in Device Manager permanent: I have a touchscreen laptop which recently acquired a crack. Near this crack there will often be "ghost clicks". To try and stop this problem I disabled the HID compliant touch screen in Device manager. It worked. However the next day the touchscreen had re-enabled itself,...
  8. How to make changes in Device Manager permanent

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make changes in Device Manager permanent: I have a touchscreen laptop which recently acquired a crack. Near this crack there will often be "ghost clicks". To try and stop this problem I disabled the HID compliant touch screen in Device manager. It worked. However the next day the touchscreen had re-enabled itself,...
  9. How do I permanently disable automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I permanently disable automatic updates?: I had 17 tabs open in an Incognito tab all about different things for my jeep. I've been trying to work on it and it's taken me a few days to get all the information I need so I can mess with the headlights, jack, and a couple of other things without the fear of messing...
  10. How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting

How do I keep Bluetooth device from automatically reconnecting: I have a computer lab at the school I work at. This summer I bought several Broadcom BCM@0702 Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapters and a AIS01F Bluetooth receiver for the speakers. I plugged them in to the USB 3 ports at the back of the computers and updated the drivers once they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth doesnt connect automatically

2. win10 blueteech auto connect

3. windows how to autoconnect bluetooth

4. win 10 auto connect bluetooth,
  5. keeping my bluetooth permanently connected,
  6. win 10 auto connect bloethoth device,
  7. Bluetooth speaker auto connection windows ,
  8. permanent bluetooth pairing,
  9. windows 10 auto connect bluetooth headphones