Windows 10: How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable

Discus and support How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable. 182388 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by musky, Jul 11, 2021.

1. musky Win User

How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable

How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable.

:)

musky, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Jul 11, 2021
  4. TRWOV Win User

Bootable USB to ISO

He's not trying to make a bootable USB. He wants to restore the ISO from the bootable USB (the reverse operation).

What software are you trying to restore? You can get the Windows 7 ISOs from Digital River: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...c99-42db-80c8-6300f01f7aae/windows-7downloard

TRWOV, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How Do I Make A Bootable System Image Of My Pc ,usb bootable - Similar Threads - Bootable System Image

2. How to Make a Mac Bootable USB on Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Make a Mac Bootable USB on Windows 11 PC?: I have an old MacBook Pro with Apple M1 chip and it is suddenly stuck on remote management screen no way to close it. The online tutorial tells me to reinstall macOS to bypass the screen. So I need to prepare for a macOS installation USB first. This could be done easily on a...
  3. How to Make a Mac Bootable USB on Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Make a Mac Bootable USB on Windows 11 PC?: I have an old MacBook Pro with Apple M1 chip and it is suddenly stuck on remote management screen no way to close it. The online tutorial tells me to reinstall macOS to bypass the screen. So I need to prepare for a macOS installation USB first. This could be done easily on a...
  4. How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make a bootable cloned ssd.: I have a pretty old computer. An hp pavilion prebuilt desktop from 2011. It has a very old hdd with more than 400gb. I bought a 240gb Kingston ssd from amazon. I tried to install windows 10 on the ssd but because the computer is old it didn't work. Can anyone please tell what...
  5. How to make a bootable USB ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  6. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  7. How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I make a bootable bootable recovery operating system: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please let me know how to make a buisy stick with recovery of the operating system, the steps I have to do next (installation, etc ...) until the completion of this operation. Thank you for kindness! Wait for response! A great day!...
  8. Windows 10 System image on bootable USB

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows 10 System image on bootable USB: So, lots of questions after reading and googling for hours. I wonder if I understood something at all but here is what I would like to do and what I'm not sure about. Task: backup complete Win 10 System disk (dedicated SSD) in a way it can be restored in case the SSD...
  9. make bootable usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491