Windows 10: How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

Discus and support How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to make a .cur file so I can make a custom cursor image but I can't find a way to change to files directly or when I download them. I made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackNoah1220, Jan 4, 2021.

1. How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

I am trying to make a .cur file so I can make a custom cursor image but I can't find a way to change to files directly or when I download them. I made a new folder for the files and I looked in there for them and found them but when I selected them nothing happened. I even put the files in the cursor images files directly.

:)

JackNoah1220, Jan 4, 2021

2. Cur files

Hi Allan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Provide us the following information to assist you better.

• What exactly happens when you try to open the cur files?
    • Do you receive any error message?

Get back to us with the required information.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Cur files

Still looking for a way to open cur files in windows 10. Install of Shell program didn't do it

AllanAshton, Jan 4, 2021
  4. How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

cur downloads

shell download did not help. Still looking for a way to open "cur down loads or another way to install cursors in windows 10.

Thanks, Al Ashton

AllanAshton, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

1. How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image - Similar Threads - cur file cursor

2. How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?: How do I easily type curly quotation marks and apostrophes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-easily-type-curly-quotation-marks-and/e9a142d2-048f-4555-9b10-a221959aac9b
  3. How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Easily Type Curly Quotation Marks and Apostrophes?: How do I easily type curly quotation marks and apostrophes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-easily-type-curly-quotation-marks-and/e9a142d2-048f-4555-9b10-a221959aac9b
  4. i can't see .cur files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  5. i can't see .cur files

i can't see .cur files: I set the .cur files to open with Photoshop for editing. Then Photoshop said that the .cur format is not supported. I change the default format opener to nothing and now I can't see the .cur icon in the mouse settings. Previously, when I went to the mouse properties section...
  6. Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?

Cursor is not showing on my windows 11 laptop. How do I make cursor visible?: I cant see cursor on my dell laptop. I am using windows 11. How can Cursor be visible on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-not-showing-on-my-windows-11-laptop-how/026d3410-8bcb-4a85-ac65-599c5467f3b6
  7. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?: trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other....
  8. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?: trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other....
  9. How To Code a .cur File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Code a .cur File: Hi There! I've a question regarding the .cur file in Windows:Which Coding Language C, C++, Python and Module Bundle such as TKinter OS module python is required to code the customized cursors?I know that the img file can be converted to the cur file using online tools.Thanks...
  10. How To Code a .cur File

How To Code a .cur File: Hi There! I've a question regarding the .cur file in Windows:Which Coding Language C, C++, Python and Module Bundle such as TKinter OS module python is required to code the customized cursors?I know that the img file can be converted to the cur file using online tools.Thanks...