Windows 10: How do i make a directory inside of a folder?

Discus and support How do i make a directory inside of a folder? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made an undeleteable folder in my D: drive. My question that I need help with is, if its possible, how do i make a undeleteable folder within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AStraightWhiteNail, Jul 20, 2020.

1. How do i make a directory inside of a folder?

I made an undeleteable folder in my D: drive. My question that I need help with is, if its possible, how do i make a undeleteable folder within the folder that I made previously? Any help is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/AStraightWhiteNail
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AStraightWhiteNail, Jul 20, 2020

2. How do I print the directory listing of files?

How do I print a list of what is in a directory?

GaryBrooks1, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jul 20, 2020
  4. How do i make a directory inside of a folder?

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

How do i make a directory inside of a folder?

1. How do i make a directory inside of a folder? - Similar Threads - directory inside folder

2. how do I make a make a local documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I make a make a local documents folder?: All documents I save to my PC automatically gets added to an online documents folder that takes of space in my onedrive. I would rather like to save them locally on my pc and not to my onedrive. How do I set up a local documents folder?...
  3. how do I make a make a local documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I make a make a local documents folder?: All documents I save to my PC automatically gets added to an online documents folder that takes of space in my onedrive. I would rather like to save them locally on my pc and not to my onedrive. How do I set up a local documents folder?...
  4. How do I make the print bigger inside applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the print bigger inside applications: HI was wondering if I could get some help with something. I would like to now if their is a simple way to make the printing in the application bigger once you are in the application.ThanksI have put an example in so you now what I am talking aboutWindows 11 home...
  5. How do I make the print bigger inside applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the print bigger inside applications: HI was wondering if I could get some help with something. I would like to now if their is a simple way to make the printing in the application bigger once you are in the application.ThanksI have put an example in so you now what I am talking aboutWindows 11 home...
  6. Easy way to make record of a folder and all the files/directories inside it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way to make record of a folder and all the files/directories inside it?: I have a folder that contains a bunch of sub-folders, and those folders all contain lots of sound files. I'm planning on dumping these sound files into a single folder, but I'd still like to be able to reference their previous organization. Is there an easy way to make a...
  7. How to Create a Folder Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Folder Directory: How can I create a list of folders, sub-folders, and files within those folders? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-folder-directory/700f4fd1-c2fb-470a-ae0a-ea23e770efe6"
  8. How to change the directory of a folder?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the directory of a folder?: Hi, I am quite stuck right now trying to make it so that i can change the directory of one folder to another. I have researched the web about this but all of the solutions which i have received were only for changing the directory of the User Folder(Desktop, Downloads etc.)...
  9. How do I make folders in Windows Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make folders in Windows Mail?: The title is fairly self explanatory but I am trying to create some new folders in the Windows Mail App (Windows 10) and have absolutely no idea how to do so. Any help would be appreciated! 15434
  10. Move all files inside folders to parent directory

in Windows 10 Support
    Move all files inside folders to parent directory: Hello, First of all, I would like to apologize if this topic is not in the correct forum. My problem is the following: I have a folder (let's call it BASKET), inside that folder I have many other folders (for the sake of the example, I will name for example 3 folders -...