Windows 10: HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

Discus and support HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PearJam, Dec 1, 2019.

1. PearJam Win User

HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM. I am not looking for anyone to fix anything. I would like a link, or a direction, or ANY way of putting in a FORMAL COMPLAINT.

It is honestly appalling how many people have GENUINE issues that need to be solved but you have not either fixed the problem for them or let them have a voice about the matter. Disgusting of a company to take advantage of the people who are buying their products. I understand the people moderating these questions are just normal people living their normal lives, my beef is not with you. If you do not actually have a place to voice complaints, then TELL ME. The fault is on the company for not having those resources. I do not believe that the world properly understands just how corrupt this company would be then to have such a monopoly over the computer industry, to be able to do whatever you want with your computers, your programs, and your customers without any consequences because you have silenced the voices of the very people who are putting profits in your hand. Atrocious. Thank you for listening to my rant, and thank you in advance whoever is going to be answering this question. I appreciate the help in this matter.

So please for the love of god, please tell me how to make a formal complaint.

:)

PearJam, Dec 1, 2019
  2. tvanrik Win User

Making a formal complaint against Microsoft

I want to file a formal complaint against Microsoft. When I agreed to allow MS Updates to make changes to my computer, I was only allowing it to make changes to MS Windows. I did not give them permission to delete my photos, documents, and paid programs.
    I am furious. I have lost photos of my deceased mother, deceased nephew and other deceased family members. Irreplaceable photos. Programs that I paid for were removed and are not able to be replaced from the list of removed programs. It would not restore to
    the point where they were removed and the available restore point would not even work. Where does Microsoft get off thinking they have a right to remove my programs and delete my personal photos and documents.

tvanrik, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Formal Complaints

Almost two weeks ago Windows 10 ran an update on my computer which has rendered it unusable. I called Microsoft Tech Support and have spend hours upon hours calling, waiting for calls, and speaking to people in India someplace to try to fix the issue, all
    to no avail!

I have been told by Tier 2 Tech Support that they CANNOT fix my computer unless I spend about $150 on equipment to back it up and to a complete wipe and re-install. This computer is not very old, was purchased with Windows 10 installed, and worked perfectly
    fine before this update was foisted upon me. I do not see how this should be my problem.

I tried everything I could find online to fix my computer - nothing. I have called Tech Support, and they said they cannot help further. I called a Microsoft Store number and spoke to someone else who cannot help. I have searched everywhere online for information
    - a waste of time. I reached out to Microsoft on Twitter and Facebook and explained via private messages, only to be directed to the exact same Tech Support who already told me at least twice they can't help. Honestly, I do not get the impression that Microsoft
    even cares.

I am completely fed up. I just want my family's computer to work.

Please provide a phone number and an email address for a person who can actually help me. DO NOT give me a number that is going to direct me right back to the same Tech Support who has said they can't help. I want real contact information to a real person,
    who is able to take some responsibility and actually do something.

I also want information for filing a formal complaint about this entire experience. Please provide this information.

EricSchneider1, Dec 1, 2019
  4. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

How can I file a formal complaint with regards to your customer service?

I posted a discussion with the title

WIndows 10 - Customer Service -another story

My post has had no reply so perhaps the respondee to your post would like to tell everybody how to lodge a formal complaint as I have singularly failed to find out.

MartinGreenham, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

1. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT - Similar Threads - FORMAL COMPLAINT

2. Copilot formal de mais e dramatica

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot formal de mais e dramatica: Ou galera é impressão minha ou essa ou esse Copilot faz muito drama?O papo tava indo até que bem, só que a doida resolve largar o inglês na cara dura.E vamos tenta voltar para o HUEBR e a maluca para de falar.Que vingativa essa IA...
  3. Copilot formal de mais e dramatica

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot formal de mais e dramatica: Ou galera é impressão minha ou essa ou esse Copilot faz muito drama?O papo tava indo até que bem, só que a doida resolve largar o inglês na cara dura.E vamos tenta voltar para o HUEBR e a maluca para de falar.Que vingativa essa IA...
  4. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  5. formal complaint

formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  6. Formal Complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  7. Formal Complaint

Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  8. Formal complaint body

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Formal complaint body: Is there a formal complaint body I can contact against Microsoft? Microsoft support has been utterly garbage. I have contacted them over 5 times and this has not been resolved. I had a refund processed against a closed bank account. I have contacted the bank and they cannot...
  9. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...
  10. Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint: To say I am aggravated is a gross understatement. I was using my computer this past weekend and when I was done, I allowed it to install the latest update. I have windows 10. When it tried to install the update and restart, the computer completely froze. Control - Alt -...