Windows 10: how do i make a good desktop

Discus and support how do i make a good desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i feel like my desktop has too many icons and its cluttered and i want to know how to make it look better submitted by /u/tushy444 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tushy444, Oct 22, 2020.

1. how do i make a good desktop

i feel like my desktop has too many icons and its cluttered and i want to know how to make it look better

submitted by /u/tushy444
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tushy444, Oct 22, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 22, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 22, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

how do i make a good desktop

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond how do i make a good desktop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

how do i make a good desktop

1. how do i make a good desktop - Similar Threads - desktop

2. How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?: HiI have a new desktop PC running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA Geforce 4060 Ti graphics card. Whenever I open a program with a dark background, the screen automatically dims, to the extent that the content is very hard to read. This is annoying for some apps but renders e.g....
  3. How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable content adaptive brightness on a desktop on Windows 11?: HiI have a new desktop PC running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA Geforce 4060 Ti graphics card. Whenever I open a program with a dark background, the screen automatically dims, to the extent that the content is very hard to read. This is annoying for some apps but renders e.g....
  4. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  5. Problems with Login On Desktop PCs

Problems with Login On Desktop PCs: Good Day to everybodySince we changed computers we have on those computers problem with userprofile-service In Windows 11. When a user is starting the computer and tries to login he get the message "Fehler bei Anmeldung des Dienstes Benutzerprofildienst. Das Benutzerprofi...
  6. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  7. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  8. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  9. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  10. Onedrive messing up separate desktops

Onedrive messing up separate desktops: I have two desktops on different computers, When I originally set up the second computer onedrive synced 'ghost' files over to my new computer, these files existed on that computers desktop but not in the computer. the shortcuts created for programs on the other computer were...