Windows 10: How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Discus and support How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I would just like to ask the question, how do I create an admin account without admin rights? Keep in mind I do not have a USB to install other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AchuPika, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AchuPika Win User

How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Hello! I would just like to ask the question, how do I create an admin account without admin rights? Keep in mind I do not have a USB to install other software on. If someone could help me with this, feel free to ask questions to help you answer the question. Thank you!

:)

AchuPika, Nov 22, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

I'm not sitting at my Vista machine right now, but I think it has something do with going into Computer Management, I think you need to add your user account to a group. Perhaps add your user account to the same groups that the built-in Administrator account is in.

That doesn't work in Vista. When you set an account as an admin account, it is really like setting it as a Power User in XP. It still bugs the crap out of you every time you try to do something that requires admin rights.

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2020
  3. alexp999 Win User

Doesnt me... I'm running vista. my account is an admin account I never get any annyoing messages or pop-ups. only for unsigned drivers or if kaspersky finds something, or blocks a pop-up

alexp999, Nov 22, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights? - Similar Threads - normal user account

2. How do I make my only account admin?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my only account admin?: I have been trying to find ways to reset or restore my Lenovo Windows 10 PC, and in that process I may have accidentally made my own account non-admin. Because of that, the only account registered can't do anything an admin can, without a way to make another account, or at...
  3. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to make an app run without admin on a Child account: I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my password for admin forever so I just need to figure out how to make certain apps launch without the need of admin. Please help...
  4. I cannot make an account an admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot make an account an admin: Although I saw multiple videos on how to become an admin on desktop devices, I could not figure out how to become an admin on the Surface Go 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-make-an-account-an-admin/899fb40c-9ba6-4c87-a80e-f6d98d928692
  5. Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights: When trying to run an .exe i get prompted with User Account Control: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Is it possible to bypass this without having admin user name and password? I know I could clean install windows 10 but it requires creating a...
  6. How can I disable admin rights for an account?

How can I disable admin rights for an account?: I have a pc with multiple accounts, of which two have admin rights. One of the admin accounts is mine. Is there any way to remove the admin rights from the second account without deleting the account? If this is not possible, is there any way to block or prevent certain...
  7. admin and user account in laptop

admin and user account in laptop: I accidentally made my only administrative account in windows as the user account and now I can't change it back to the admin. I am unable to perform any tasks. How could I change it back to the admin account?...
  8. How do I create a new Admin account?

How do I create a new Admin account?: I cannot find the password for the Admin account, and when I try to add new software (virus protection, etc.) I am prompted for the password before being allowed to perform the addition or update. PLEASE HELP....
  9. Change User Account Admin rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change User Account Admin rights: I am the sole user of this computer. The control panel tells me I am an administrator but when I go into my account it says I am a standard user and won't let me change it to Administrator. I just want to manage my own computer and - for instance - delete files on a CD...
  10. How to create new Admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create new Admin account: I am having a horrible problem with uninstalling a printer. Talked to MS and Canon with no remedy. Canon mentioned to create new admin account to create new registry. They feel something is deeply embedded and hanging up printer somehow. Pls advise on how to create new...