Windows 10: How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Discus and support How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I would just like to ask the question, how do I create an admin account without admin rights? Keep in mind I do not have a USB to install other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AchuPika, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AchuPika Win User

How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Hello! I would just like to ask the question, how do I create an admin account without admin rights? Keep in mind I do not have a USB to install other software on. If someone could help me with this, feel free to ask questions to help you answer the question. Thank you!

:)

AchuPika, Nov 22, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

I'm not sitting at my Vista machine right now, but I think it has something do with going into Computer Management, I think you need to add your user account to a group. Perhaps add your user account to the same groups that the built-in Administrator account is in.

That doesn't work in Vista. When you set an account as an admin account, it is really like setting it as a Power User in XP. It still bugs the crap out of you every time you try to do something that requires admin rights.

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2020
  3. alexp999 Win User

Doesnt me... I'm running vista. my account is an admin account I never get any annyoing messages or pop-ups. only for unsigned drivers or if kaspersky finds something, or blocks a pop-up

alexp999, Nov 22, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights?

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I make a normal user account/create an admin account without admin rights? - Similar Threads - normal user account

2. Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions: I am trying to create an admin account for myself a work. I am currently using an old account from a previous employee as all other accounts are password protected. I nor my employers have the passwords for any of these accounts. The password protected accounts are admin...
  3. how do I make myself an admin without privileges and having an admin account I cannot access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I make myself an admin without privileges and having an admin account I cannot access: I tried multiple things that help other people self-promote themselves to admin, but not me. I have an admin account that I forgot the password for and I dont have the access to any of my gmail accounts after getting locked out of them. and call me poor but I don't have a...
  4. How to create a new admin user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to create a new admin user account: I'm an administrator. I want to create a new administrator account. Control Panel User Account doesn't show an Add User. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-new-admin-user-account/cbf0d022-3fee-4615-8c67-d5f1038ed86d
  5. Creating a network admin account the right way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a network admin account the right way: When i created a 2nd network admin account on my laptop w10 i seem to have created two top level folders. One called ngwil and another called ngwil.NGW-W10-L2 last bit is my machine name. Can anyone suggest how this may have happened and if i can sort it out remove both of...
  6. How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users

How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users: Hi, I accidentally made all the accounts in my pc normal users there is no administrators how can I make on of them admin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-account-admin-if-all-the-accounts/de0c26a5-9cda-45a4-93ba-3b779152de66
  7. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  8. Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable User Account Control without Admin Rights: When trying to run an .exe i get prompted with User Account Control: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Is it possible to bypass this without having admin user name and password? I know I could clean install windows 10 but it requires creating a...
  9. How do I create a new Admin account?

How do I create a new Admin account?: I cannot find the password for the Admin account, and when I try to add new software (virus protection, etc.) I am prompted for the password before being allowed to perform the addition or update. PLEASE HELP....
  10. Change User Account Admin rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change User Account Admin rights: I am the sole user of this computer. The control panel tells me I am an administrator but when I go into my account it says I am a standard user and won't let me change it to Administrator. I just want to manage my own computer and - for instance - delete files on a CD...