Windows 10: How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?

Discus and support How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I perform a right-click on my laptop w/o a mouse?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkSnider1, Dec 17, 2018.

1. How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?

How do I perform a right-click on my laptop w/o a mouse?

:)

MarkSnider1, Dec 17, 2018
  2. mlee49 Win User

Cooling Pads for Laptops

I think the pads are great for heat dissipation but with intake slots on the bottom and it could cause some problems. For gaming laptops I would suggest a full USB/12V powered fan laptop cooler.

mlee49, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 17, 2018
  4. How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?

laptop touch pad

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your touch pad issue so that we can find out what causes it and provide the necessary steps needed to resolve it. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the build and version of your computer?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?

1. How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop? - Similar Threads - right click oon

2. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  3. How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the right-click on Windows 10 touchpad laptop no left-click / right-click /...: I have a Windows 10 HP laptop which only has a touchpad, and no right - click, middle - click or left-click keys. For a right - click to register, I have to press the lower-right part of the touchpad or tap the touchpad with 2 fingers.I find both of these inconvenient for...
  4. How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Beerisuber1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l30z82/how_do_i_make_it_stop_doing_this_when_i_right/
  5. Left and Right click on mouse pad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left and Right click on mouse pad not working: Hi there, I have recently touched the wrong thing on my keypad for my left and right click to stop working, the touchpad itself works thankfully, but the buttons underneath don't seem to work. Any ideas for me to get it fixed ASAP. I've tried downloading the HP PC hardware...
  6. how do i disable touch pad in my laptop..?

how do i disable touch pad in my laptop..?: Disabling touchpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-touch-pad-in-my-laptop/893297b2-41cb-49fd-9ceb-d2423460c047
  7. right click using mouse pad etc

right click using mouse pad etc: how do you right click with a dell mouse pad pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-using-mouse-pad-etc/6ba8fd73-f788-46ac-a2a8-edcc4b8eaca5
  8. how do right click using a touch pad and cursor - not a mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do right click using a touch pad and cursor - not a mouse: how do you right click using just a touch pad - not a mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-right-click-using-a-touch-pad-and-cursor/fdbf5a75-ffb0-43ca-804d-3974dca95e54
  9. right click mouse pad and no options

right click mouse pad and no options: Have a 2 year old Asus laptop with 10 on it. I've noticed that when I right click on things that would normally give me options to, say delete, move, copy, paste, etc....are not there. Meaning there is nothing there to be able to do. Is this just a windows 10 deal, or some...
  10. right click mouse pad and no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click mouse pad and no options: Have a 2 year old Asus laptop with 10 on it. I've noticed that when I right click on things that would normally give me options to, say delete, move, copy, paste, etc....are not there. Meaning there is nothing there to be able to do. Is this just a windows 10 deal, or some...