Windows 10: How do I make a screenshot

Discus and support How do I make a screenshot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoyOsbon, Aug 11, 2019.

1. CoyOsbon Win User

How do I make a screenshot

I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without having to use the snipping tool... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank You

:)

CoyOsbon, Aug 11, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 11, 2019
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I make a screenshot - Similar Threads - screenshot

2. Screenshots getting delayed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots getting delayed: Hi, soo i recently built a new pc and i am having this issue with the screenshots the "ctrl+prtsc" one. When i use this shortcut to take a screenshot, it captures the screen from 5-6 seconds ago and not what is currently displayed on the screen. This is only happening when i...
  3. Disappearing Screenshots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing Screenshots: I recently purchased a Lenovo Flex 5 2-in-1 laptop with Windows 10. I am not able to view or save screenshots. They do not appear in the screenshots folder either on my hard drive or in OneDrive. The also do not save on my clipboard. This is true whether I use the PrtSc key...
  4. No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No longer using OneDrive - prtsc no longer automatically saving screenshots. How do I fix this?: Basically the title. My microsoft subscription has lapsed and no longer automatically saves screenshots when I hit prtsc. Is there any way to make that button save screenshots to my regular screenshots folder? I can't figure it out. submitted by /u/waceyhawpuh [link]...
  5. annoying automatic screenshot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying automatic screenshot: why do my pcwindows 10 taking screenshot automatically ??? and pc becomes very much slow when it starts to take screenshot. it's very much annoying. i have cleaned whole pc and have fresh setup of windows 10, 2004. but problem didn't solve. what should i do...
  6. Task scheduler screenshot trigger?

Task scheduler screenshot trigger?: So what event would you use for windows task scheduler if your trying to make it so everytime I take a rectangle screenshot with the snipping tool it automatically saves it to a folder? submitted by /u/Pacman042 [link] [comments]...
  7. Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application

Screenshot shortcut only works on the settings application: I have dual monitors and when I take screenshots I use the Win+Alt+PrntScrn shortcut. However, I’ve been trying to add my own shortcut to something I can do faster like Alt+3 but it doesn’t seem to work on anything I have open unless it’s the settings page. I have also tried...
  8. Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?

Has the bug for screenshots with HDR has been fixed?: When I use Snip & Sketch with HDR on under Win10, the screenshots show with all colors messed up. Anyone has found a way to fix this? Thanks! submitted by /u/El_Enemigo [link] [comments]...
  9. applications that let you take screenshots with a key press + automatically save to a folder ?

applications that let you take screenshots with a key press + automatically save to a folder ?: i myself am finding a hard time explaining this properly so if anything seems vague lmk and ill expand upon it, i also wasnt sure where to put this so i hope this is okay! i have two monitors so the windows key + print screen solution is frustrating to work with, since it...
  10. Screenshot Utility

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Screenshot Utility: [IMG] This photo was taken with Windows 10 screenshot utility. Note the labels on the top and bottom. In two rare instances I was able to add those labels. Talking to Microsoft I was told that their utility will not do those labels , but that some add on might have. Does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where does the windows prt scr command save screen shots?