Windows 10: How do I make a screenshot

Discus and support How do I make a screenshot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CoyOsbon, Aug 11, 2019.

1. CoyOsbon Win User

How do I make a screenshot

I'm using Windows 10 Home pro, On a HP Compac Elite 8300 small form factor Desktop PC ... What is a easy to make a screenshot,,, can I do it without having to use the snipping tool... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thank You

:)

CoyOsbon, Aug 11, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 11, 2019
  3. screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Disable the Share Screenshot pop-up

Hi,

To better assist you regarding the issue on share screenshot, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I make a screenshot - Similar Threads - screenshot

2. how can I disable screenshot on my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can I disable screenshot on my PC?: I want to disable the ability to make screenshot of my screen so any potential spyware who try to record my screen wouldn't be able to do so. is it possible?...
  3. Deleting Screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Screenshots: Many times, when typing on my laptop, I accidentally hit a key that adds a screenshot to my Dropbox. Matter of fact, it just happened while typing this question. So, my question is: How do I delete all the screenshots I accidentally added to my Dropbox? How do I delete ALL...
  4. OneDrive setting to save screenshot is not working properly

OneDrive setting to save screenshot is not working properly: I had a problem because my files, recently, does not sync automatically in OneDrive. Because, i had other problems, too, i formatted my PC and re-installed everything from scratch. But this problem with autosave and sync files keeps on. I have found out that mo matter how...
  5. OneDrive command to sync automattically screenshots does not accept it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive command to sync automattically screenshots does not accept it: I had a problem because my files, recently, does not sync automatically in OneDrive. Because, i had other problems, too, i formatted my PC and re-installed everything from scratch. But this problem with autosave and sync files keeps on. I have found out that mo matter how...
  6. Screenshots

Screenshots: In the past I have successfully used Screenshots and have not had a problem but recently for some reason I can not locate the screenshots that I'm taking. The screen dims indicating that the screenshot was successful but when I look in the Screenshots folder the shots aren't...
  7. Screenshots reveal Microsoft’s Windows 10 Cloud Reinstall feature

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots reveal Microsoft’s Windows 10 Cloud Reinstall feature: Microsoft recently confirmed it’s working on a new feature that would allow users to reinstall Windows 10 using a system image stored in the cloud. Microsoft says references to Windows 10’s Cloud download option can be found in the preview builds of Windows 10 20H1, but the...
  8. No screenshot folder in picture folder.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No screenshot folder in picture folder.: All my screenshots are going to onedrive. I have stopped the auto upload but there is no screenshot folder in C drive/ Pictures. How do I fix this. Grateful for so help. I have spent all morning with no luck. Even tried the registry fix. Cheers...
  9. Windows 10 Home Screenshots.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Screenshots.: After last update I'm no able to take a screenshot. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-screenshots/9a3897fa-c8d2-4637-99e7-2f1baaba08a7
  10. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

Cannot Find Screenshots Folder: I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder. A few weeks ago, I...