Windows 10: How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

Discus and support How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have a bunch of photos in a folder (folder is located on the Desktop) and I was wondering, how can I make it a slideshow and then set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ToddyMooMoo, Dec 31, 2020.

1. How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

Hi guys,

I have a bunch of photos in a folder (folder is located on the Desktop) and I was wondering, how can I make it a slideshow and then set it up so that on every boot startup, it automatically opens the photos and display it as a slideshow and keeps it looping? Trying to make my computer like a digital photo frame

P.s. I had already tried to use the screen saver method but it gets an error issue when looping/replaying the slideshow

submitted by /u/ToddyMooMoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ToddyMooMoo, Dec 31, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Dec 31, 2020
  4. How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop?

1. How do I make a slideshow start automatically on boot and make it loop? - Similar Threads - slideshow start automatically

2. How do i make camera.exe start with a command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make camera.exe start with a command: I'm making a couple hotkeys for my computer that launch apps, but i cannot figure out how to make the camera app start with a command. I'm using HIDmacros for the hotkeys<--- doesn't workThanks...
  3. How do i make camera.exe start with a command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make camera.exe start with a command: I'm making a couple hotkeys for my computer that launch apps, but i cannot figure out how to make the camera app start with a command. I'm using HIDmacros for the hotkeys<--- doesn't workThanks...
  4. How do I make the Start menu wider?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the Start menu wider?: Greetings, My computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows. My start menu is now only has a few tiles on it and I'm adding more. When I try to make it wider by dragging, it snaps back to its original width. How can I make it wider? Thanks, Shane. Windows 10 version 1909...
  5. Make program start automatically

Make program start automatically: Greetings, Please let me know if there is a more appropriate forum. I would like to have a command script .cmd run automatically, making sure: 1. The program doesn't start until the user logs in 2. The program doesn't start for other users I thought I could use the...
  6. How do I make a script run on boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a script run on boot?: Plz make it very simple. I am a noob at this submitted by /u/snoodnodge1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrtkto/how_do_i_make_a_script_run_on_boot/
  7. how do i make a start up drive

how do i make a start up drive: Is there a way to make a start-up using a back up drive? If so, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-start-up-drive/12a496b4-4fb9-461d-81f5-326d730c67db
  8. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?: As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order to see them when I'm not actively using the computer. (I was able to chose a photo for my wallpaper.)...
  9. How do I make windows 10 automatically make restore points?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I make windows 10 automatically make restore points?: So far I only received a restore point for when I installed a LAN driver and when I make them manually. Why can't it create more like it used to? 28951
  10. how do i make a software start automatically when i lock my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make a software start automatically when i lock my pc: how doo i make an sofware start automatically when i lock my pc . im using win10 pro (Using win10 pro) 63543