Windows 10: How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv

Discus and support How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One day when I connected my Pioneer drive it asked if I always wanted to play the CD on a certain software and I accidentally clicked yes. Now I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by satel, Sep 28, 2020.

1. satel Win User

How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv

One day when I connected my Pioneer drive it asked if I always wanted to play the CD on a certain software and I accidentally clicked yes. Now I dont know how to make it not play automatically everytime a CD is inserted into the drive.

:)

satel, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 28, 2020
  4. How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv

Disable bluetooth auto connect

That is a horrible solution, as someone who remote assists a variety of technologically challenged people this posses a major headache. Can I suggest a simple auto connect checkbox similar to the WiFi feature.

zeropointdragon, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv

1. How do I make a software not auto launch when connecting driv - Similar Threads - software auto launch

2. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  3. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  4. auto connect makes wifi unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    auto connect makes wifi unuseable: I move my devices a lot which means I use a lot of different wifis on the daily. This means I use the auto connect function constantly but for a couple months it just has not been working on any of my devices. I thought it was device specific but I've gotten a couple new...
  5. auto connect makes wifi unuseable

auto connect makes wifi unuseable: I move my devices a lot which means I use a lot of different wifis on the daily. This means I use the auto connect function constantly but for a couple months it just has not been working on any of my devices. I thought it was device specific but I've gotten a couple new...
  6. auto connect makes wifi unuseable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to auto launch an application when USB plugs in?: An application that's stored in the USB, is it possible? submitted by /u/RIPVlNE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lu1ym6/how_to_auto_launch_an_application_when_usb_plugs/
  8. How make the CD not auto-play in a software when it's connected?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How make the CD not auto-play in a software when it's connected?: When I connected my external CD drive to my laptop, it gave me an option to choose play the CD on a certain music software whenever a CD is detected in drive. However I want to cancel this setting but don't know how. I don't want it to play automatically. 164804
  9. How Do I Disable WIFI Auto Connect?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Disable WIFI Auto Connect?: [ATTACH] Connect automatically is not selected, but Windows still connects to the WIFI on startup. How do I disable the WIFI auto connect when its not selected?...
  10. how do i make a software start automatically when i lock my pc

how do i make a software start automatically when i lock my pc: how doo i make an sofware start automatically when i lock my pc . im using win10 pro (Using win10 pro) 63543