Windows 10: How do I make an app start on startup minimized?

Discus and support How do I make an app start on startup minimized? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I want to make this app JDownloader 2 starts minimized to notification area on Windows 10 startup. On Windows 10 startup, that's all i need.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hicham EL YASSAMI, Jun 8, 2021.

1. How do I make an app start on startup minimized?

Hello. I want to make this app JDownloader 2 starts minimized to notification area on Windows 10 startup. On Windows 10 startup, that's all i need.

:)

Hicham EL YASSAMI, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Anthr4X Win User
    Minimize to the tray on startup

Thanks but GPU-Z already has the ability to minimize to the tray and TrayIt! doesn't seem to work under Windows 7 x64. Anyways this won't solve the issues which I mentioned earlier; the desktop/taskbar freeze and the occasional error message on startup.

Yep on startup. It doesn't matter if I use the built-in startup option or if I manually add a shortcut to the startup folder. I'm using the latest version (0.4.8) and I don't use any desktop extension. Running it on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Let me know if you need a log file or something like that. I would really like to see this fixed. *Smile How do I make an app start on startup minimized? :)

Anthr4X, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Anthr4X Win User

How do I make an app start on startup minimized?

Minimize to the tray on startup

Minimize to tray at startup

I'm looking for a way to autorun GPU-Z minimized on Windows 7 x64. If I stick a shortcut in the start-up folder and change the properties to "run minimized" it doesn't minimize to the tray but instead to the taskbar. So I have to click on the taskbar and press on minimize every time I reboot my system. This is a little bit annoying if you reboot often.

Thank you for your time! *Smile How do I make an app start on startup minimized? :)

Anthr4X, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

How do I make an app start on startup minimized?

1. How do I make an app start on startup minimized? - Similar Threads - app start startup

2. How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?: My numlock key is defaulting to off. Is there any way to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-sure-numlock-is-on-at-startup/5ec14c85-c162-44ed-bb94-3d8adbffe314
  3. How to force startup apps to open minimized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force startup apps to open minimized?: Hi3 apps run at startups including Thunderbird. The problem is that they all open fully at startup and I have to close them manually. How can I force them to start minimized and just in the notification area? I tried adding /background parameters to the task schedule or...
  4. How to force startup apps to open minimized?

How to force startup apps to open minimized?: Hi3 apps run at startups including Thunderbird. The problem is that they all open fully at startup and I have to close them manually. How can I force them to start minimized and just in the notification area? I tried adding /background parameters to the task schedule or...
  5. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  6. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  7. Starting an app minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  8. Starting an app minimized

Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  9. How do i trick apps into thinking they are not minimized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i trick apps into thinking they are not minimized?: I need to run this one app which requiers me to be constantly looking at it and whenever i minimize it or i click away it stops working. How do i trick it into working in the background? submitted by /u/ni406nja [link] [comments]...
  10. How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i make apps in the start menu transparent: So i've been trying to make the background of apps in the start menu transparent, so i could see my background even better. I enabled transparency effects already and searched the internet to find the solution but just can't find one. I would really appreciate it if anyone...