Windows 10: how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command

Discus and support how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi, i am curious of how to make an exe file run a command into command prompt. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/Ethanol2814 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ethanol2814, Feb 23, 2021.

1. how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command

hi, i am curious of how to make an exe file run a command into command prompt. Can someone help me?

submitted by /u/Ethanol2814
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ethanol2814, Feb 23, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Feb 23, 2021
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command

1. how do i make an exe file out of a command prompt command - Similar Threads - exe file command

2. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  3. How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo a Command in the Command Prompt?: Hello Microsoft community,I have a big problem in my Windows 10 Pro, I wrote something wrong in the Command Prompt idk How to write in english and when I try tô do any actions that restart the notebook or turn It of, the spinning thing doesnt appear and It never...
  4. How to unhide files in command prompt?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to unhide files in command prompt?: Im a standard user trying to make a new admin account. I was trying to do the sethc.exe trick but i accidentally hid the windows folder and everything within it. Im a standard user so I can't unhide it unless i have the admin password. Ive been trying to use attrib -h -s...
  5. Command Prompts grayed out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompts grayed out.: Command Prompts such as print, save, etc are grayed out. Unable to save or print document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompts-grayed-out/f1ded3b6-db66-4bde-bdf8-e5ff3490af5c
  6. regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open: regedit, command prompt does not show run as administrator option and also does not open any .exe files on my windows 10 laptop.it says to look for an app in Microsoft store....
  7. How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out the list of commands for a .bat or .exe file?: hard to describe what im looking for i'll do my best to explain in details. example, an image software I use photo.exe when installed it automatically set up shell in registry for windows context menu for files type .bmp/.jpg etc etc. when viewed in registry/shell it show...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Command for Command Prompt restoring missing file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command for Command Prompt restoring missing file: Hey i saw your post about how you can boot into Command Prompt and push to restore the file, do you have that command still??...
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240