Windows 10: How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

Discus and support How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Droith, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Droith Win User

How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other.

:)

Droith, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Suhidu Win User

Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

What do you need it for? You can also get a transparent image with an EPS and a Tif also. It all depends on the application.

TheMailMan78, Aug 4, 2022
  4. W1zzard Win User

How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible? - Similar Threads - image transparent another

2. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  3. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems: I was watching a video on youtube, when I finished watching it the image that appears suggesting new videos remained fixed and transparent. I could still see it when I changed windows in the browser or other programs, and even when I was restarting it was still visible, after...
  4. problem with image, it is transparent over other programs/systems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make an image transparent over another image in mspaint? is it possible?: trying to overlay and image on top of another and after i paste the second image on top to overlay it i cannot find a way to make it transparent/decrease the opacity to make it translucent so i can see both images at the same time with one on top of the other....
  6. Is it possible to write-over the default image with the beach arch?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to write-over the default image with the beach arch?: Okay, the default Windows 10 lock screen image, the one where you are looking out a beach from a cave. Is there a way I can permanently write-over that with a different image? I hate that image. Every time I see it I am reminded of the time I nearly drowned at the beach. I...
  7. How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a .cur file for a cursor image: I am trying to make a .cur file so I can make a custom cursor image but I can't find a way to change to files directly or when I download them. I made a new folder for the files and I looked in there for them and found them but when I selected them nothing happened. I even...
  8. How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 News
    How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint: [ATTACH]Although Microsoft Paint is an old app, its utility in performing various tasks hardly has any match. For example, you can use the app to […] This article How to add a Transparent Image over Screenshot with Microsoft Paint first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. Transparent image help in Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transparent image help in Paint: Trying to combine images on paint because it's the only image editing software I have, and I don't want to spend money on photoshop. Problem is, whenever transparent images are copied and pasted into paint, they show up with a black background instead of not having one. Is...
  10. Make a image

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Make a image: Does win 10 have a image program built in to image the whole hard drive?? 87775