Windows 10: How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

Discus and support How do i make apps in the start menu transparent in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i've been trying to make the background of apps in the start menu transparent, so i could see my background even better. I enabled transparency... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YeledAnime, Nov 22, 2020.

1. How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

So i've been trying to make the background of apps in the start menu transparent, so i could see my background even better. I enabled transparency effects already and searched the internet to find the solution but just can't find one.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me.

how my start menu looks currently - https://imgur.com/a/nJ8EeHb

submitted by /u/YeledAnime
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YeledAnime, Nov 22, 2020

2. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%.

I have followed these steps but it doesn't work.

How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar

I guess it'll work in previous versions.

I know there are programs that do this but I don't want to use any.

ApprehensiveAmo, Nov 22, 2020
  3. mnc76 Win User
    Start Menu Not Transparent

I have the exact issue. And YES, I have ensured that 'transparency effects' is ON in Colors settings menu.

The task bar looks fine, its just the start menu that is no longer transparent.

mnc76, Nov 22, 2020
  4. altae Win User

How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

The One Feature the Win 10 Start Menu Lacks: Transparent Live Tiles

There are far more features missing. For example having different "All Programs" lists for apps and desktop software, the possibility to show Control Panel and PC Settings items in a list directly in start menu, generally lots of possibilities to customize the start menu... Transparent live tiles is not really on my top priority list. But for other users this might be different. Until MS let's me customize my start menu I'll stick to Classic Shell too.

altae, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

1. How do i make apps in the start menu transparent - Similar Threads - apps start menu

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  4. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  5. How do I make the Start menu wider?

How do I make the Start menu wider?: Greetings, My computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows. My start menu is now only has a few tiles on it and I'm adding more. When I try to make it wider by dragging, it snaps back to its original width. How can I make it wider? Thanks, Shane. Windows 10 version 1909...
  6. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  7. Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?

Is it possible to make start menu more transparent?: I would like to make the start menu more transparent. Ideally without 3rd party tools. submitted by /u/noobatanything [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj2lah/is_it_possible_to_make_start_menu_more_transparent/
  8. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  9. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...