Windows 10: How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.

Discus and support How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I go to make changes to FONT COLOR BOLD, ETC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanCollins2, Jul 25, 2019.

1. How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.

Where do I go to make changes to FONT COLOR BOLD, ETC?

:)

JoanCollins2, Jul 25, 2019

2. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 25, 2019
  3. PJM_58 Win User
    Bold font

unfortunately that didn't help. I'm still getting that bold font. I'm not sure which it is but Arial seems to be the go to font. I tried to uninstall the Bold one and was unable to do so. They said it was protected. Any other suggestions?

PJM_58, Jul 25, 2019
  4. How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC.

1. How do I make changes to FONT? COLOR? BOLD? ETC. - Similar Threads - changes FONT COLOR

2. change font to bold in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change font to bold in windows 11: How do you change font in Windows 11 to BOLD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-to-bold-in-windows-11/64abff85-725d-4b75-a5f1-4efc22749668
  3. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  4. How to make website fonts bold and easier to read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make website fonts bold and easier to read: My 80 year old eyes don't do the job they used to do. I like to go onto my computer in the bedroom after waking, and though the screen it is attached to across the room is a 55" TV, I have difficulty reading many webpages because the fonts, while large enough, are not bold...
  5. How do I change the color of the font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I change the color of the font: I need to change the color of my font to black, How do I do it ? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-the-font/0845b273-67b2-4fa1-9ae1-4130d53b9194
  6. I am losing my sight. How do I change fonts to bold>

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am losing my sight. How do I change fonts to bold>: I am losing my sight. How do I change all fonts to bold? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-losing-my-sight-how-do-i-change-fonts-to-bold/cd3e2d31-5bcd-4706-8cc2-48fd51b53234
  7. make fonts bold or darker

make fonts bold or darker: I hope this is the right community how do I make all fonts bold or darker in windows 10 home 64 bits version 1903 on 1 HP Smart Notebook PC and after i make the change, how do i save the changes so i don't have to re do the changes each time i re start the PC all my...
  8. how do I make all my webpages font to BLACK BOLD ?

how do I make all my webpages font to BLACK BOLD ?: how do I make all my webpages font to BLACK BOLD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-all-my-webpages-font-to-black-bold/4b558c21-741d-4b1c-a5c7-e49109061ced
  9. Make Desktop Icon Fonts Bold and Larger

Make Desktop Icon Fonts Bold and Larger: Prior to the Creators edition I was able to make the fonts under each desktop icon larger and bold. When I installed the Creators update those fonts reverted to their defaults and I can find no way to change them back to the way I had them. I think I used Control...
  10. Making menu and font text bold.

Making menu and font text bold.: I could do this in all other Windows but I can't find it in 10. What am I missing? 39067

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change font text in bold in 1903