Windows 10: How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable?

Discus and support How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I click on one I get a message that says "Unable to open http:/..... Cannot download the information you requested." submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pineapple__Jews, May 11, 2020.

1. How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable?

Whenever I click on one I get a message that says "Unable to open http:/..... Cannot download the information you requested."

submitted by /u/Pineapple__Jews
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pineapple__Jews, May 11, 2020
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, May 11, 2020
  3. Domain Controllers ADSIEdit CN=NTDS Settings Options Attribute Value

Hi,

I am going through my domain controllers and looking at the Options attribute in ADSIEdit under:

"CN=GUID,CN=NTDS Settings,CN=SERVER-NAME2,CN

=Servers,CN=SITE-NAME,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN,DC=COM"

I have seen three values in the Options field:

0x0 = ( )

0x1 = ( IS_GENERATED )

0x5 = ( IS_GENERATED | OVERRIDE_NOTIFY_DEFAULT )

To my knowledge, this attribute reflects how the KCC treats the connection object in AD Sites and Services. If the Options attribute is 0x0, the connection object was manually create and the KCC will not manage it. If the Options attribute is 0x1, the
    connection object was automatically created by the KCC and the KCC will manage the object. But I do not know what 0x5 means. Is anyone aware of what this value is? Can I change the value to 0x1? If I do change it to 0x1, are there any negative consequences?
    Thanks.

andrewsalois(2), May 11, 2020
  4. How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable?

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable?

1. How do I make Chinese domain name hyperlinks (.cn) in Office programs clickable? - Similar Threads - Chinese domain name

2. How do I make microsoft programs not small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make microsoft programs not small.: I installed new drivers because my audio was low on my asus monitor through the help function. The audio is fixed but now microsoft programs and HP programs like edge, office, task manager will not open to the full screen. Before this after I installed the driver I got a...
  3. How do I make microsoft programs not small.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make microsoft programs not small.: I installed new drivers because my audio was low on my asus monitor through the help function. The audio is fixed but now microsoft programs and HP programs like edge, office, task manager will not open to the full screen. Before this after I installed the driver I got a...
  4. How do I make microsoft programs not small.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  6. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  7. How do I sort file name with Chinese pinyin?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sort file name with Chinese pinyin?: I have collected some Chinese songs for my music playlist and organize by alphabetical order. In a way, I wanted the pinyin connect with alphabetical. For example, 1. ni 2. wo. However, I heard it is instead organize in unicode which mess up the pinyin. So is there a way to...
  8. How do I make a program high priority for the CPU?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make a program high priority for the CPU?: Well yeah, the title basically. I tried to look it up but task manager doesn't seem to have the set priority option when I right click, plus I don't wanna do it every time I open it and I'm not sure if the task manager way will work for that submitted by /u/Mr__Weasels...
  9. Domain Name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Domain Name: Hi I am running Windows 10, on both my PC and LAPTOP, and want to connect them as home or work group. How do I do this and how do I find my domain name please. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/domain-name/bc451822-c98e-4ed5-bd33-86bd29d176fb
  10. How do you make program folders?

How do you make program folders?: In previous versions of windows, you could make program folders and nest the programs you wanted inside of them; I have no clue as to how to do that in windows 10; I had them organzied that way in Win 7, and after upgrading to 10, some of them do show up on the start menu,...