Windows 10: How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy

Discus and support How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy in Cortana to solve the problem; I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else. The... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CosminAdrian2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy

I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else.

The problem is I dont have her notebook, I checked the settings and I dont have any setting that looks like this: Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts

help

:)

CosminAdrian2, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Cortana won't play local music

Hi Joseph,

Cortana plays musics that are located in a folder where Groove is set to look for music. You can add more folders to it by following this steps:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Under Albums, click Choose where we look for music.
    • Click + to add a folder.
    • Browse for the folder that you wanted and click Add this folder to Music
      and Cortana will now play musics on the folder.

Let us know how things go.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Oct 26, 2020
  3. AkshayRai Win User
    Cortana not supporting to "play music", "play my music", or any such commands like before.

for the question

• Were you able to chat with Cortana?
    yes I'm able to chat with Cortana.

and for

• Is this only happening to specific commands like what you mentioned?
    my command is for playing music, so its happening with this command, rest were working fine, till what I've experienced. when i'm giving the command to play music, it's opening a bing search in the browser for that and not directly playing music even from
    groove.

I've followed all the steps mentioned above, cleared my device history as told but it didn't help.

please help me in other ways possible, i'll try whatever you say,

I'll wait for your response

thank you

AkshayRai, Oct 26, 2020
  4. How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy

Cortana doesn't 'play my music'

Hi Andrew,

You can try some of these commands using Cortana to play music:

• Play music.
    • Play <genre>
    • Play <artist>
    • Play <album>
    • Pause the music.
    • Resume music.
    • Shuffle the music.
    • Play next track.
    • Play previous track.
    • Play <playlist>
    • What is playing?

Regards.

Radney Dri, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy

1. How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy - Similar Threads - Cortana play music

2. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  3. How do I play the music file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I play the music file?: I thought I had a file that would play. But Windows Media Player doesn't recognize the file type. The only option I can see is to compress the file but the compressed file won't do anything,...
  4. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  5. can cortana play music through youtube music?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can cortana play music through youtube music?: I am currently using windows 11 22H2 latest update as of today26 march 2023, I am trying to command cortana to play music but it says "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."I currently have youtube music installed on my pc from microsoft edge by clicking"install youtube...
  6. I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!

in Cortana
    I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!: Watch my YouTube Video to see how to do it...! This is the link = https://youtu.be/vdLlA7CZfOw ...! And, don't forget to Like & Subscribe me...!Hey, you don't need to be scared, That video was made by me, on my YouTube Channel. Also, I want to tell you it's a Virus Free, it...
  7. cortana can't play music

in Cortana
    cortana can't play music: when I asked her to play music she said sorry but for the time being I am not equipped to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-play-music/2e62d213-cd25-4802-9552-9c9e6805806b
  8. Cortana won't play music

in Cortana
    Cortana won't play music: Hi guys ! How can I control music with cortana with latest update? When I say her " Cortana play some music" She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." Please how can i fix this ? [Original Title: Cortana]...
  9. How do I make Cortana play my music spotify

in Cortana
    How do I make Cortana play my music spotify: I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else. The problem is I dont have her notebook, I checked the settings and I dont have any setting that looks like this: Cortana can give you...
  10. How do I get Cortana to play my music?

in Cortana
    How do I get Cortana to play my music?: I've got several gigs of music on my computer, and I used to be able to cue up an album or playlist via Cortana. For example, I could say "Hey Cortana, play 'Comfort Eagle'" and Groove would pop up playing that album. Now, Cortana says "Making a station for 'Comfort Eagle'...