Windows 10: How do I make Cortana play my music spotify

Discus and support How do I make Cortana play my music spotify in Cortana to solve the problem; I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else. The... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CosminAdrian2, Oct 26, 2020.

1. How do I make Cortana play my music spotify

I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else.

The problem is I dont have her notebook, I checked the settings and I dont have any setting that looks like this: Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts

help

:)

CosminAdrian2, Oct 26, 2020

2. Cortana to play Spotify instead of Groove

Hi,

Spotify is a digital music streaming app that gives you access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artists all over the world. To play music with Spotify, just connect Cortana to a Spotify Premium account. Here's how to connect your Spotify account
    to Cortana:

1. Open Cortana.
    2. Select Notebook , then Music.
    3. Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account.

If the above solution did not solve your concern, we suggest to check out this
    help site for answers to your questions and to learn how to get the most out of Spotify and your music.

Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Ser Berus Win User
    Cortana issue i cannot play music on spotify

How can i make cortana play music on spotify

I signed in my spotify (yes i got spotify premium)

I downloaded spotify on web not on microsoft store

Ser Berus, Oct 26, 2020
  4. How do I make Cortana play my music spotify

Cortana - Spotify problem

So when I tell Cortana to play a song on spotify she does successfully finds the songs but doesn't actually play it. She just brings up spotify without changing the song.

I found this fix:

• 1. Unlink Cortana (in her settings)
    • 2. Revoke Cortana app access (via accounts.spotify.com), and while you're logged on...
    • 3. Set up an App Password especially if you're using facebook to log in (this may not be neccessary, but I did so just to circumvent all potnetial issues).
    • 4. Uninstall Spotify

5. Install Spotify from the Windows Store (I believe the actual cause of the issue is that those of us with the problem probably installed from the Spotify Installer download, rather than
      the Windows Store).
    • 6. Launch and log in to the Spotify app with the app password you created in step three.

7. Link Cortana using the app password you created in step three.
    • 8. Restart your computer (my Cortana didn't think Spotify was installed until I did so).

9. Enjoy hands-free music browsing!

The problem with this tho is that it only works untill i shut down/restart the PC. After that I need to redo this all again in order for it to work and its really frustrating to do this everytime I open my computer.

DanLevitchi, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I make Cortana play my music spotify

1. How do I make Cortana play my music spotify - Similar Threads - Cortana play music

2. I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!

in Cortana
    I found a way to play Music with Cortana...!: Watch my YouTube Video to see how to do it...! This is the link = https://youtu.be/vdLlA7CZfOw ...! And, don't forget to Like & Subscribe me...!Hey, you don't need to be scared, That video was made by me, on my YouTube Channel. Also, I want to tell you it's a Virus Free, it...
  3. cortana can't play music

in Cortana
    cortana can't play music: when I asked her to play music she said sorry but for the time being I am not equipped to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-cant-play-music/2e62d213-cd25-4802-9552-9c9e6805806b
  4. Cortana and Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana and Spotify: How do I connect Spotify so that it can be controlled with Cortana? When doing research, I kept finding that I needed to go to the Cortana notebook which does not appear to exist anymore. How would I do this?...
  5. Cortana won't play music

in Cortana
    Cortana won't play music: Hi guys ! How can I control music with cortana with latest update? When I say her " Cortana play some music" She answer me: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." Please how can i fix this ? [Original Title: Cortana]...
  6. How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy

in Cortana
    How do I make Cortana play my music spotidy: I recently bought a lenovo s340-14api and started using Cortana and I just want her to play my music or turn the volume up or anything else. The problem is I dont have her notebook, I checked the settings and I dont have any setting that looks like this: Cortana can give you...
  7. How do I get Cortana to play my music?

in Cortana
    How do I get Cortana to play my music?: I've got several gigs of music on my computer, and I used to be able to cue up an album or playlist via Cortana. For example, I could say "Hey Cortana, play 'Comfort Eagle'" and Groove would pop up playing that album. Now, Cortana says "Making a station for 'Comfort Eagle'...
  8. Cortana not playing any music on Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana not playing any music on Spotify: So this is an issue I'm having on Windows 10, my phone (iPhone), and on my new speaker. I just started using Cortana after winning Harman Kardon Invoke from Microsoft rewards. After getting everything set up I saw everything worked except for Spotify. I see most of the...
  9. Invoke with Cortana linked to Spotify not playing my playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invoke with Cortana linked to Spotify not playing my playlist: I created a playlist in Spotify. Skill I'm using: "Hey Cortana, play <playlist name> playlist." Example: "Hey Cortana, play 'Mike's' playlist." When I say this exact same skill via my Dell PC running Windows 10, Cortana works perfectly. When I say this exact same skill...
  10. Cortana and spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana and spotify: Ok so ige seen online that to connect spotify with cortana you must go to notebook then connect a service. But, whenever i go there all that shows up are email apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-spotify/e72883d2-5613-4b07-931c-edab20429857"