Windows 10: How do I make custom calendars?

Discus and support How do I make custom calendars? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadow66X, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Shadow66X Win User

How do I make custom calendars?

I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one.

:)

Shadow66X, Jan 5, 2022

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Windows 10 calendar sync problem

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to us with the results and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue with us. Let me assist you further from here.

At this point, I suggest you to check if it helps to use the web version of the calendar to sync the existing calendar details.

Please follow the below steps.

Step 1: Export Google Calendar

• Click on the the gear button, then navigate to Settings > Calendars > Export calendars.
    • It downloads as a zip, so copy the .ics file out.

Step 2: Import or subscribe to a calendar in Outlook.com

Step3: Next, open your calendar app to check if you can see the events which were used in your Google calendar.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I make custom calendars? - Similar Threads - custom calendars

2. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  3. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  4. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  5. Deleting a custom image from the desktop background

Deleting a custom image from the desktop background: Hopefully someone can assist with this. I've added an image to my desktop background. I now would like to delete it or make it inactive. I've tried assigning one of the default images, my image will pop up after a few minutes. I've changed from Picture to Slideshow and adjust...
  6. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  7. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  8. Custom "Folder Types"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom "Folder Types": So I don't know if I should put this here, or in another question. I also don't want to be accused of asking the same question that has already been answered and just making trouble. That is not my intent. I already know that there is no ability to add additional "folder...
  9. Custom "Folder Types"

10. How do I make custom calendars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make custom calendars?: I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one....