Windows 10: How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

Discus and support How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there. https://i.imgur.com/jyyIoBs.png So I have an event for 22 January, when I click on this date it shows the event underneath. However, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedTeaGuy, Jan 17, 2021.

1. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

Hello there.

https://i.imgur.com/jyyIoBs.png

So I have an event for 22 January, when I click on this date it shows the event underneath. However, I don't know that there is an event until I press on this day. Is there any way to make it distinguishable from month view?

Best regards.

submitted by /u/RedTeaGuy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RedTeaGuy, Jan 17, 2021
  2. juls36 Win User

Nokia 2690 calendar : hard to distinguish the days with annotations

I love this calendar it is simple but effective, and easy to sync with PC.

So that I cannot understand how it can be that there not exist a way to easy distinguish there the days with annotations. Long time looking for, but no way to configure this.

For example, in the image below, the days 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 15, 19 are with annotations. Can you distinguish them easyly ? ... why not to use colors or underline ?

How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar? calendario.jpg

Somebody can help ?

juls36, Jan 17, 2021
  3. New event added in a wrong day in Calendar

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you using same Microsoft account configured on both the devices?
    • Were you able to create any other events for different dates and check if the issue persists?
    • Does the same issue persists when you try to create event on website and try to sync this on Calendar app?

If you are using same Microsoft account on both the devices, follow the troubleshooting steps below on computer and check if it syncs on phone as well.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: Remove the account from Calendar app, re-add and check if it helps.

Refer: Calendar app help

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of crated events on Calendar app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2021
  4. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

Calendar events missing in App

Hello,

One possible reason why you lost the events you set up 12 days in the past and 13 days in the future is due to some recent changes you made either with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings. To help you restore the missing events in
    your Calendar App, kindly supplement us with more information by answering these questions:

• Were there any changes made with the account you signed in, or in the Calendar app settings prior to the issue?
    • When did you notice that there are missing events?
    • Did this issue happen before?
    • What are the steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Vanessa Oca, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

1. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar? - Similar Threads - days events distinguishable

2. How do I remove events from the calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove events from the calendar: How do I remove events from the calendar? For example, birthdays are showing up and some of them are for people who are now deceased. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-events-from-the-calendar/cbfafdb1-592e-4656-8602-d9fa97528870
  3. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  4. How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?

How do I see my calendar events in the taskbar calendar?: Is there a way to enable events or do I have to open the entire calendar app every time? I just bought a new windows 11 laptop and was using windows 10 before this which let me see and add more events through the taskbar....
  5. How do I make custom calendars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make custom calendars?: I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one....
  6. How do I make custom calendars?

How do I make custom calendars?: I am trying to make custom calendars on the Microsoft calendar app. Whenever I click "Add Calendars" it shows other calendars, but it doesn't give an option for a custom one....
  7. How do I fix the calendar in Windows taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the calendar in Windows taskbar?: When ever I click the clock in the taskbar this is all I get for the calendar. I can't even see the days of the month. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-calendar-in-windows-taskbar/9cafa421-da05-4823-a360-697f36b19f26
  8. How do I fix the calendar in Windows taskbar?

How do I fix the calendar in Windows taskbar?: When ever I click the clock in the taskbar this is all I get for the calendar. I can't even see the days of the month. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-calendar-in-windows-taskbar/9cafa421-da05-4823-a360-697f36b19f26
  9. How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make days with events distinguishable in Windows calendar on taskbar?: Hellohttps://i.imgur.com/pCweMpP.pngSo I have an event for the 7th, when I click on this date it shows the event underneath. However, I don't know that there is an event until I press on this day. Is there any way to make it distinguishable from month view? Meaning, without...
  10. Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar

Highlight Days with Events in Taskbar Calendar: Is there a way to have specific cells be highlighted if there are events on the corresponding day? Maybe mark the cells with the assigned color category of the event. Let's say today is December 27th and I have an appointment on January 3rd to which I assigned the color...