Windows 10: how do i make ear trumpet work??

Discus and support how do i make ear trumpet work?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do i make ear trumpet work...win 10...thanks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CraigBecker11, Mar 7, 2021.

1. how do i make ear trumpet work??

how do i make ear trumpet work...win 10...thanks

:)

CraigBecker11, Mar 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 1803 April 2018 update broke bluetooth volume control.

Hm.. For now while I look into this, I'll suggest the free Microsoft app "Ear Trumpet" which is a volume control app. This is likely a bug introduced in this update.

Link to ear Trumpet:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/eartrum...

SonGoku'sSon, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    unable to connect a ear phone/audio line

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Ear phone. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

I suggest you to update all the drivers from the manufacturer web site and install and check if it helps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 7, 2021
  4. JunkBear Win User

how do i make ear trumpet work??

In ear heaphones, suggestions.

In ear phones i suggest rubber cushions *Wink how do i make ear trumpet work?? ;)

JunkBear, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

how do i make ear trumpet work??

1. how do i make ear trumpet work?? - Similar Threads - ear trumpet

2. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  3. Trying to connect ear buds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect ear buds: Trying to connect ear buds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-ear-buds/0466a6dd-b6ec-4d65-9d90-46aaf961fb03
  4. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  5. Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.

Bluetooth ear buds connect, but won't play sound.: Hi AllI got a new Dell Inspiron 15 3535 for Christmas and am having a hard time getting my ear buds to work properly. I've tried 3 different types of bluetooth ear buds, and none of them work. The ear buds will connect via bluetooth, and the pause/play feature will work when...
  6. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...: I linked them to my pc via Bluetooth, took a bit to figure that one out. Should be straightforward, but it took a bit of fiddling to get it to connect. They work fine if I want to use them online, but no sound comes through if I try to use iTunes. And the web address for...
  7. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...: I linked them to my pc via Bluetooth, took a bit to figure that one out. Should be straightforward, but it took a bit of fiddling to get it to connect. They work fine if I want to use them online, but no sound comes through if I try to use iTunes. And the web address for...
  8. Bowers & Wilkins Px7 Over Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphone, Adaptive Noise Cancelling -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. You guys always recommend Ear Trumpet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You guys always recommend Ear Trumpet...: and it's awesome for things like quickly changing output, but how do you change input sources? Windows 10 always changes my mic to the oculus and its a pain. submitted by /u/Roseysdaddy [link] [comments]...
  10. Ear Trumpet not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ear Trumpet not working at all: I have Bluetooth headphones, and whenever I turn on EarTrumpet, no audio comes through them at all. I have to then restart my pc and tamper settings to get it back to normal. Can someone help me use EarTrumpet while my headphones are connected? submitted by /u/davidogden7...