Windows 10: How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler?

Discus and support How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So whenever I click on Email address literally anywhere on Internet I want Gmail web to open. Is this possible? I see some Google Chrome tutorials for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Super_Govedo, Feb 13, 2021.

1. How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler?

So whenever I click on Email address literally anywhere on Internet I want Gmail web to open. Is this possible? I see some Google Chrome tutorials for that but don't really for Edge.

submitted by /u/Super_Govedo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Super_Govedo, Feb 13, 2021

2. default mail handler

When I go to the default listing mt preferred mail handle , gmail, does not appear; so how do I make gmail mmy default mail handler?

dieterschmied1, Feb 13, 2021
  3. TairikuOkami, Feb 13, 2021
  4. How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler?

how to make gmail as the default email client in win 10

when I try to set gmail as my default client in win 10 I do not see the app listed in the default list in the "defualt programs" list. How do I set up gmail as the default email client?

mikestew27, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler?

1. How do I make Edge default Gmail Email handler? - Similar Threads - Edge default Gmail

2. How can I make gmail my default email in Microsoft 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I make gmail my default email in Microsoft 10?: How can I make gmail my default email instead of Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-gmail-my-default-email-in-microsoft/ce83f69a-d78f-4e25-9a8f-4d4e3bc8cb87
  3. How do I make Gmail my default email in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Gmail my default email in Windows 10: How do I make Gmail my default email program in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-gmail-my-default-email-in-windows-10/c401d3e1-d9f5-4bd5-bde4-43bccabc4882
  4. how do I make Firefox my default browser and not Edge?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I make Firefox my default browser and not Edge?: No matter what I try, I cannot make any other browser my default except for Edge, and I do not want that, and now especially even more because it is denying me!...
  5. Making Gmail my default email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making Gmail my default email: Hope someone can help me please. I want to make Gmail my default email, but when I go to change it, the only options are Google Chrome and Mail. By choosing Google Chrome - it still does not make Gmail, my default mail. I want to be able to right click on a picture on my...
  6. Email Handler

in Browsers and Email
    Email Handler: When I click on a mailto link in a website, a screen appears asking me to choose which account to send an email from - Gmail or Outlook. How do I make it so that only Gmail is used by default, without the need to choose it every time 20587
  7. How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I make Thunderbird my default email client?: I can see where one can choose which email client to use as the default in the system settings, but Thunderbird is not listed in the available options. 23340
  8. Re: Gmail as default email

in Browsers and Email
    Re: Gmail as default email: I have recently purchased a Windows 10 loaded Lenovo laptop. I want Gmail to be the default email client. At the moment, I can access Gmail, through Outlook.com but do not like the way it is presented and prefer Gmail's format. Is there any way that I can unravel this, so...
  9. Attachments in Gmail are defaulting to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments in Gmail are defaulting to Edge: I got a return label e-mailed to me in Gmail. When I click on the attachment to either download it, or open the PDF, I get error messages. I am on Gmail in Chrome. If I try to download, it says I cannot do this (open Edge) under the Administrative account, switch accounts. If...
  10. How to make Photoscape the default image handler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Photoscape the default image handler: Hi everyone, So, I have just bought a new laptop (Dell Inspiron 14) running Win10. After Win7 everything is a bit of a shock. The current problem I have encountered (there are many more) is that I don't seem to be able to force Win 10 to make Photoscape the default app for...