Windows 10: How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up

Discus and support How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliamGreenstadt, Dec 12, 2018.

1. How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up

How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up

:)

WilliamGreenstadt, Dec 12, 2018
  2. blockie Win User

Mouse Pointers

I have changed my mouse pointer to a large black arrow. Named the theme and saved it

Frequently I boot up or start an application and the pointer has changed to the default theme. My named theme is in the list and I an select it and I have the large black arrow back. Can I make this theme persistent or make it default?

Bill

blockie, Dec 12, 2018
  3. pointer

Open Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers

Click in the Scheme list box

Choose Windows Default extra large

Click Apply then OK

Andre Da Costa, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Taffy087 Win User

How to PERMANENTLY make and keep Cursor Extra-large and black?

Hello - try this: Settings > Devices > Mouse >link on right to Additional Mouse Options > Pointers / change scheme menu to Windows Black extra large (system scheme) > choose the one you want and click Apply

Hoping this help you.

Taffy087, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I make extra large black pointer my default on start up - Similar Threads - extra large black

2. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  3. Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra large icons - are not making the images bigger: In window 11 The options “extra large icons” are not bigger then large icons It just makes the space between the icons bigger So the previous photos on the icon areNot big and it is so hard to see witch photo it is windows 10 it was so nice and big...
  4. Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer

Extra large are not extra large jpegs in windows explorer: I am trying to get my jpeg files to appear larger e.g. extra large but there is no difference between large and extra large other than more space between them. I have a fairly new HP Spectre laptop and this is so frustrating for photo work. please help Peg...
  5. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  6. How do i change the default pointer?

How do i change the default pointer?: I have currently modified how my mouse pointer looks though every time i restart/shutdown this pc the pointer changes to the Microsoft default, I'd had to change the pointer to the one i set every time it starts up, is there a setting to change this or is this non-changeable?...
  7. How do i change the default pointer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Extra pointers

Extra pointers: Is there any way I can change the appearance of cursors/pointers not listed in the Mouse Properties > Pointers? such as the many you can set in css, like cell or resize-row....
  9. how do i make a start up drive

how do i make a start up drive: Is there a way to make a start-up using a back up drive? If so, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-start-up-drive/12a496b4-4fb9-461d-81f5-326d730c67db
  10. How do I make my start up faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make my start up faster: Windows has been booting slowly since a past few days for me. It might probably be a virus but I'm not certain of that yet. The inbuilt troubleshooter gave the suggestion of cleaning the registry but it hasn't been working and I don't have any knowledge of how the registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. set pointer to large and black