Windows 10: How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

Discus and support How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to launch FS2004 it will not load on my Windows 11 computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Keegan Yocum, Jan 25, 2023.

  1. How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?


    Every time I try to launch FS2004 it will not load on my Windows 11 computer.

    :)
     
    Keegan Yocum, Jan 25, 2023
    #1
  2. neilpzz Win User
    neilpzz, Jan 25, 2023
    #2
  3. How do you make Fs2004 (fs9) work in windows 10

    Hello I'm a aviation enthusiast who uses fs2004 but has access to a laptop inly so I can only run fs2004 at a useable frame rate what I would like to know is how do you make fs2004 work with windows 10 (compatibility mode doesn't work) I am using a HP
    pavilion dv5 and I would like my flightsim back
     
    matthew007800, Jan 25, 2023
    #3
  4. Propman Win User

    How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

    Win 10 and FS2004


    Hi All,

    I have tried numerous installations of FS2004 on my new win 10 machine but have run into numerous problems.

    It would seem that Win XP is the best operating system for FS2004, so I formatted an old spare HDD, connected it my Mrs XP PC ,(couldn't do it in Win 10) and installed XP on this HDD. All went well and it runs on Mrs PC.

    Installed the HDD on my Win 10 PC. The PC sees the drive but tells me it is empty?

    Question is, how do I boot to the HDD with XP on it? The answer is change the BIOS, but I can't see how to do this in my new Win 10 PC. The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H81M-DS2V. It is set up for Win 8 (I downloaded Win 10 as soon as I got the machine) and always boots to the main HDD. I can't see how to select anything else.
    If anybody out there has a clue, I would be grateful to hear from you.
     
    Propman, Jan 25, 2023
    #4
Thema:

How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

Loading...
  1. How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - FS2004 Run

  2. How to run React app in Visual Studio Code

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run React app in Visual Studio Code: [ATTACH]You can develop and run React applications directly in Visual Studio Code. You do not need a separate development environment inside VS Code, but you do need Node.js and a React project to get started. In this post, we will see how you can run a React app in Visual...
  3. Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows is unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running: [ATTACH]If you are working with Active Directory through PowerShell and see an error such as Unable to find a default server with Active Directory Web Services running, the problem is usually not with the PowerShell command itself. Windows is trying to locate a domain...
  4. How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to run Mistral with Ollama on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Running a large language model on your PC is much simpler now than it was a year ago. With Ollama, you don’t have to set up Python, download lots of dependencies, or manually load model weights. After installation, downloading and running Mistral just takes one...
  5. Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Run dialog not opening, showing, or working in Windows 11 [Fix]: [ATTACH]Some users have reported that the Run dialog box is not opening, showing, or working on their Windows 11/10 PCs. For some users, the Win+R hotkey to open the Run dialog is not working. For other users, they can’t find or access the Run dialog using the Start menu,...
  6. The Microsoft ISCSI service is not running

    in Windows 10 News
    The Microsoft ISCSI service is not running: [ATTACH]The Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service (MSiSCSI) is what lets your Windows 11 machine talk to remote storage devices like NAS or SAN over a network. When this service refuses to start, you lose access to that storage entirely. In this post, we will see what to do if...
  7. How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?: Every time I try to launch FS2004 it will not load on my Windows 11 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-fs2004-run-in-windows-11/665aca46-939d-4623-9e1f-23252fa91b4f
  8. FS2004 9

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2004 9: I tried reloading many times. Did work perfect on Windows7. On Windows 10 -- FS9..exe is asking your permission https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2004-9/843accf3-0e61-4515-b642-6ec06ec22cdb
  9. Cant run Microsoft FS2004 on Windows 10

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant run Microsoft FS2004 on Windows 10: Getting Access denied-Please login with administrator privileges and try again Downloaded and installed fs2004.1 but still no joy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-microsoft-fs2004-on-windows-10/2324da05-6ca5-4da2-be24-b695a3190971
  10. Win 10 and FS2004

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 and FS2004: Hi All, I have tried numerous installations of FS2004 on my new win 10 machine but have run into numerous problems. It would seem that Win XP is the best operating system for FS2004, so I formatted an old spare HDD, connected it my Mrs XP PC ,(couldn't do it in Win 10)...