Windows 10: How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that...

Discus and support How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oicmorez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdf0dr/how_do_i_make_it_so_polish_programmers_is_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oicmorez, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that...

/u/Oicmorez, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Deersfeet Win User

Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

I am trying to type Polish letters on my Windows 10 machine.

Currently the only Polish keyboard available is the Programmer's Keyboard. On Windows 7 I could type letters like ń ę ą ł but on Windows 10 the only letters available on the Polish Programmer's keyboard are the regular English letters.

Help please...

Deersfeet, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

Upon replicating the scenario on our end, we added Polish (Polski) as language, and we were able to type ń ę ą ł. There might be an issue with the settings of language on your PC. To set up polish keyboard on your PC, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Language, under Change your language preferences click
      Add a language.

How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that... 39e0991f-7ad9-46d0-9c0c-104298edd5d3.png

• Click Polish from the language list and click Add.
      How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that... b297bc98-1ff0-476b-868b-d5e37e8d7f99.png
    • Select Keyboard layout: Polish (Programmers) and click
      Move up

How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that... 37102af8-be97-4ad0-b94a-9339f4c28105.png

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Paul PP72 Win User

How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that...

On-screen keyboard closes when typing Polish characters

Hello.

I suffer with a problem previously described and not yet solved (please see On-screen keyboard closes automatically when pressing special characters (AltGR+...)),
    so I am raising it again.

When I am using Polish keyboard (Polish Programmer's layout), then the on-screen keyboard closes itself automatically after typing each Polish national character (AltGr + a, c, e, l, n, o, s, z, x) as well as after typing the € sign (AltGr + u).

It makes it very difficult and annoying to use the on-screen keyboard with Polish Programmer's layout.

As I am an experienced software developer, I think that the fix need just a few lines of code and therefore it's a shame that it is not yet done as a system update. I think that the issue affects many users of national keyboard layouts, especially Polish
    users as the Programmer's layout is the most commonly used in our country.

Regards,

Paul

Paul PP72, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that...

1. How do I make it so "Polish Programmers" is the only available keyboard? It annoys me that... - Similar Threads - Polish Programmers available

2. Romanian programmer keyboard not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Romanian programmer keyboard not available?: I just installed windows 11 on a laptop and i wanted to add a secondary keyboard, but i cannot the the Romanian programmer keyboard only the standard Romanian keyboard ....
  3. Romanian programmer keyboard not available?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Romanian programmer keyboard not available?: I just installed windows 11 on a laptop and i wanted to add a secondary keyboard, but i cannot the the Romanian programmer keyboard only the standard Romanian keyboard ....
  4. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  5. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  6. How do I make it so that the login page doesn't show me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it so that the login page doesn't show me?: I have an account on my mom's computer and I don't want her to know when I have used her computer. When I have used her computer it shows my name and profile picture on the login screen. How can I make it not display that? submitted by /u/hmm_fu [link] [comments]...
  7. Polish keyboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Polish keyboard issue: Hi, I have a problem with a problem with polish programmers keyboard on Windows 10. I cannot write a letter "ą". Other polish letters, like "ć", "ę", "ł", "ń", "ó", "ś", "ź" and "ż", are working without any issues. My Windows and drivers are up-to-date. Is there any fix for...
  8. So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...

So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spoodymen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i12w5i/so_i_like_to_navigate_with_arrows_on_keyboard_and/
  9. How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying

How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzx0d5/how_the_heck_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  10. How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!

How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzwze9/how_the_hell_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/