Windows 10: How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time...

Discus and support How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like for example midnight to 5am. I cant use the family options thing in windows security because that uses windows accounts, not a local computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noahdaboss1234, Oct 21, 2020.

1. How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time...

Like for example midnight to 5am. I cant use the family options thing in windows security because that uses windows accounts, not a local computer account. I dont want to set a screen time limit, i just want it to be disabled during certain times of the day.

submitted by /u/noahdaboss1234
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/noahdaboss1234, Oct 21, 2020

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time...

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

Hello sciencegal, How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time... :)

You can have Windows automatically sign in to a local account or Microsoft account. It doesn't matter.

Is you account listed more than once in netplwiz? Double check to make sure that you have selected the correct account in step 3 Option 1.

The password is case sensitive, so be sure to enter it exactly for it to work properly.

Brink, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time...

1. How do i make it so that a local account is automatically disabled for a certain time... - Similar Threads - local account automatically

2. how do I make a make a local documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I make a make a local documents folder?: All documents I save to my PC automatically gets added to an online documents folder that takes of space in my onedrive. I would rather like to save them locally on my pc and not to my onedrive. How do I set up a local documents folder?...
  3. how do I make a make a local documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I make a make a local documents folder?: All documents I save to my PC automatically gets added to an online documents folder that takes of space in my onedrive. I would rather like to save them locally on my pc and not to my onedrive. How do I set up a local documents folder?...
  4. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  5. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable time synchronization between two local accounts: Hi all.Initial data: Windows 10 is installed on the laptop with two accounts, one of them is an administrator, the second is a regular user. Both have access.Task: set up the system so that each local user has a different date and time. At the moment, when setting the date on...
  6. Disable time synchronization between two local accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I recover my Microsoft account after making it local

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I recover my Microsoft account after making it local: Hi Because I was having outlook.com password verification problems I was told to make it local. Since them Edge has not remembered user names or passwords to would like to back to Microsoft login. Cannot see how to do it...
  8. How do I change Wallpaper automatically at a certain time without programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change Wallpaper automatically at a certain time without programs?: How do I change Wallpaper automatically at a certain time without programs? For example, you can have one wallpaper during the day and another at night. I don't want to use programs that are still in autorun and RAM. Putting the wallpapers in a slide show is also not an...
  9. How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program...: How do I make it so that to recieve a notification from a certain program, the program doesn't need to be opened? submitted by /u/Hplr63 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm483q/how_do_i_make_it_so_that_to_recieve_a/
  10. how do I disable automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I disable automatic updates?: the latest update(yesterday) disabled my Kaspersky app, and greyed out my button to reactivate it. Had to do a very slow system restore. How can I disable autoupdates ?...