Windows 10: How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...

Discus and support How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Beerisuber1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Beerisuber1, Jan 22, 2021.

1. How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...

/u/Beerisuber1, Jan 22, 2021

2. The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID (windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to check whether the applications are compatible or not from the manufactures website. If these applications are compatible, I suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps to
    resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Program
    • Click on Properties
    • Click on Compatibility tab
    • Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Applications Do Not Sync & Applications Can't Be Downloaded

Hi Zack,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows update issue.

Step 1: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.

Method 2: Let's follow the below steps to fix Windows store issue.

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 2: if the issue persists, I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Let us know if the above methods helps to fix the issue. If the issue persists or you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community. We would be happy to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...

New AI task suggestions in Microsoft To Do web application

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2052607

Tenforo, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it...

1. How do I make it stop doing this when I right click applications? It just started doing it... - Similar Threads - stop doing right

2. HOW DO I DO just THAT ? Stopping it FOREVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DO just THAT ? Stopping it FOREVER: I want to stop Microsoft from showing me AMYTHING and EVERYTHING by default. I despise this abuse of my privacy . The intrusion of Microsoft Start when I open Firefox browser is driving me nuts!...
  3. HOW DO I DO just THAT ? Stopping it FOREVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I DO just THAT ? Stopping it FOREVER: I want to stop Microsoft from showing me AMYTHING and EVERYTHING by default. I despise this abuse of my privacy . The intrusion of Microsoft Start when I open Firefox browser is driving me nuts!...
  4. HOW DO I DO just THAT ? Stopping it FOREVER

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...: Hi, I am used to using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to quickly close applications on a taskbar via middle click, but 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has to be running in the background in order for it to work. I just want to find an alternative to closing applications on the taskbar via middle...
  6. How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...

How do I make middle click on an application displayed on taskbar make that application on...: Hi, I am used to using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker to quickly close applications on a taskbar via middle click, but 7+ Taskbar Tweaker has to be running in the background in order for it to work. I just want to find an alternative to closing applications on the taskbar via middle...
  7. How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I make programs start faster just after Windows start?: Hi thereI have an old Sony VIAO notebook, which now runs exclusively on Windows 10-based drivers after discarding VIAO software, because Sony was not providing updates working with Win 10. For the AMD graphic card, I had to discard the latest installable drivers/software...
  8. How do I change right click for the trackpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change right click for the trackpad?: Hello, I have been using a Mac for a while now and recently switched to a Windows laptop. On mac, you can change the trackpad to if you want to "right click," you can click the bottom left or right portion of the touchpad instead of clicking with 2 fingers. However, I can...
  9. How do I rename an Application on the Right Click "Open With"??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I rename an Application on the Right Click "Open With"??: I have Excel 2019 64 Bit and Excel 2010 32 Bit installed on my Acer Laptop. I wish to be able to right click on an Excel File and have it open with either Excel 2019 64 Bit or Excel 2010 32 Bit, depending on which I select. My issue is that BOTH Options are Named Excel...
  10. How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?

How do I make a right click oon this pad of my laptop?: How do I perform a right-click on my laptop w/o a mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-right-click-oon-this-pad-of-my/e6843cec-fcdc-49b4-ac3d-80ff4742283b