Windows 10: How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

Discus and support How do I make items appear online? (One Drive) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no idea why, but some of my files and folders have a grey cross in the corner, and the icon has changed to the internet explorer icon in front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CBlake233, Jun 15, 2019.

1. CBlake233 Win User

How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

I have no idea why, but some of my files and folders have a grey cross in the corner, and the icon has changed to the internet explorer icon in front of paper. When i hover over it, it says "Availability status: Available when online" It is stopping me from opening these items and using them, so how do I fix it? My One Drive says its completely updated, I can't think of what else the problem could be... Picture below shows the problem (names obscured because they haven't changed. How do I make items appear online? (One Drive) b9d2e161-fc87-4246-943b-7684887fa79b?upload=true.png

:)

CBlake233, Jun 15, 2019

2. laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    one drive icons not appearing on Notification area

Hi Mohd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if Notification setting for One Drive Is turned on. Follow the steps below.

• Click on Start button and Select Settings.
    • Select System and Click on Notification and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icon to appear on taskbar.
    • Turn on the notification for One Drive.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jun 15, 2019
  4. How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

little cat, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

1. How do I make items appear online? (One Drive) - Similar Threads - items appear online

2. How do I cancel One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I cancel One Drive?: I wish to remove One Drive...This seems to be affecting my files, can anyone help and advise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-one-drive/05dff0dc-ec69-45de-a97f-523250ace801
  3. How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...: Title. More specifically, how do I install a game specifically Valorant on one account, without having it appear on any other accounts? Not on the public PC. On windows 10...
  4. How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install a game on only one account on a PC, and make it only appear on that...: Title. More specifically, how do I install a game specifically Valorant on one account, without having it appear on any other accounts? Not on the public PC. On windows 10...
  5. How do I disable one drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable one drive?: Title explaines itself. submitted by /u/SRG4Life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9u1ct/how_do_i_disable_one_drive/
  6. how to put dumps online on one drive ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to put dumps online on one drive ?: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-dumps-online-on-one-drive/6e85736e-e531-4f85-af08-4967df4b107d
  7. Transfering items and making items download on an HDD drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering items and making items download on an HDD drive: When i changed the setting for apps to download on my HDD drive and hit apply, all apps and games i download still download on my SSD, the problem is its half full and my HDD doesnt have anything on it, Any help would be appreciated....
  8. How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?: In the folder C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup I put shortcuts to programs I want starting when booting the pc. Right now there's Google Chrome, Spotify, and Discord. However, whenever I turn on my computer, spotify generally...
  9. How to remove one drive and move my items from the one drive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove one drive and move my items from the one drive folder: I would like to remove one drive from my computer and rearrange my documents and other folders that are under the OneDrive folder. Also can I change my user name under \users without messing up other things? Thanks!...
  10. How do I make One Drive work again in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make One Drive work again in Windows 10?: One Drive was active and working (from September 19, 2018 when I received my new laptop) until about the end of October 2018. My system: Windows 10 on HP Laptop with Solid State Drive One Drive is still installed (listed under Programs and Features). Is there a...