Windows 10: How do I make my back button bigger?

Discus and support How do I make my back button bigger? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoshOliver1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. How do I make my back button bigger?

When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer?

:)

JoshOliver1, Sep 27, 2019

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Sep 27, 2019
  3. daroga Win User
    Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

Hi all!

If there a way to make the button to peak at the desktop (to the right of the notification area) bigger? It seems like it's about 1/2 the size (or less?) than it was in Windows 7. Is there a way to make that bigger again? I've currently got a "Show Desktop" button on the taskbar, but I'd rather just use the one by the notification area.

Thanks!

daroga, Sep 27, 2019
  4. snoopy51 Win User

How do I make my back button bigger?

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

How do I make my back button bigger?

1. How do I make my back button bigger? - Similar Threads - button bigger

2. Whenever I start my windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open...: Whenever I start my Windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open the windows panel. Instead, it makes some weird noise. Why does it do that?...
  3. Whenever I start my windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I start my windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open...: Whenever I start my Windows laptop. And when I click on the windows button, it doesn't open the windows panel. Instead, it makes some weird noise. Why does it do that?...
  4. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????: i want the windows button to stay the same but the icon inside bigger kinda like in windows 8.1.i know this seems pretty pointless but i want the vibe of windows 8.1...
  5. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????: i want the windows button to stay the same but the icon inside bigger kinda like in windows 8.1.i know this seems pretty pointless but i want the vibe of windows 8.1...
  6. How do i make the start icon inside the start button bigger?????

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Make windows 10 bigger/smaller with click of a button for monitor viewing at a distance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make windows 10 bigger/smaller with click of a button for monitor viewing at a distance?: Is there a setting in windows 10, that can be tied to a macro or shortcut, that can make everything (desktop, icons, windows, text, etc.) bigger and can be toggled back to original settings with a click of a button/shortcut? I just bought a really cool one handed pc remote...
  8. So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Baconbac28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egx3rq/so_i_pressed_a_button_on_my_keyboard_and_it_made/
  9. Please allow users to make the "SHOW DESKTOP" button bigger.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please allow users to make the "SHOW DESKTOP" button bigger.: this is TOTALLY ridiculous. the show desktop button is TINY. i've used it since windows 98 and prefer to have it centered on my taskbar somewhere. your alternative of pressing the 'windows' key + w or whatever it was, is stupid too. i play games. the win key is in a horrible...
  10. Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make the desktop peak button by notifications a little bigger?: Hi all! If there a way to make the button to peak at the desktop (to the right of the notification area) bigger? It seems like it's about 1/2 the size (or less?) than it was in Windows 7. Is there a way to make that bigger again? I've currently got a "Show Desktop" button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. make windows explorer back button bigger