Windows 10: How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode?

Discus and support How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I select sleep , the screen goes black but before I even leave the room its back on again . GRRR. this is a nightly occurrence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mimi510, Mar 29, 2019.

1. mimi510 Win User

How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode?

I select sleep , the screen goes black but before I even leave the room its back on again . GRRR. this is a nightly occurrence

:)

mimi510, Mar 29, 2019
  2. sjohn_az Win User

Windows sleep mode--computer won't stay asleep

I usually manual enter sleep mode on my computer. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I can put the computer to sleep but several minutes later the computer "wakes up" again. I have no problems initially going into sleep mode. Computer fan stops, HD stops etc.
    It just doesn't want to stay asleep. Any suggestions?

S. Johnson

sjohn_az, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Windows sleep mode--computer won't stay asleep

In all the listed problems there was nothing about the computer coming out of the sleep mode on its own.

Barbara Bankes, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

Printer Causes Windows 10 Computers to Not Stay in Sleep Mode

Hi,

To keep your computer on sleep mode, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Anish A Kumar on February 6, 2015.

Let us know how it goes.

Ar Rom, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I make my computer STAY asleep when I select sleep mode? - Similar Threads - computer STAY asleep

2. How do I make my computer go to sleep when I close it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my computer go to sleep when I close it?: I'm on a acer aspire 5, windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-computer-go-to-sleep-when-i-close/fdf1cdb9-2a7d-41b5-bffe-c96f63356d96
  3. How do I make my computer go to sleep when I close it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my computer go to sleep when I close it?: I'm on a acer aspire 5, windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-computer-go-to-sleep-when-i-close/fdf1cdb9-2a7d-41b5-bffe-c96f63356d96
  4. How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?

How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?: I am at my wit's end here. I have a fan that's on its last leg and I try to give it a break when I can. But EVERY SINGLE MORNING at 2 AM I am woken up by my grindy fan. And then I put my computer back to sleep and tuck myself back into bed and as soon as I am about to fall...
  5. How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?: I am at my wit's end here. I have a fan that's on its last leg and I try to give it a break when I can. But EVERY SINGLE MORNING at 2 AM I am woken up by my grindy fan. And then I put my computer back to sleep and tuck myself back into bed and as soon as I am about to fall...
  6. How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. computer not staying in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    computer not staying in sleep mode: Unbelievably as it might seem, in so many years since this problem has been reported, the wise guys at microsoft could not fix it. I already had a computer broken because it woke up during the night and started auto processing dna strands matching with three gpu cards and all...
  8. computer not staying in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer not staying in sleep mode: Unbelievably as it might seem, in so many years since this problem has been reported, the wise guys at microsoft could not fix it. I already had a computer broken because it woke up during the night and started auto processing dna strands matching with three gpu cards and all...
  9. computer not staying in sleep mode

10. Computer Will Not Go to Sleep or Stay Asleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Will Not Go to Sleep or Stay Asleep: Computers and proper sleep have been the bane of my existence for years. Sleep issues prove extra difficult to diagnose, in spite of hours and hours of research, because you have to wait and see what happens. I am an experienced builder, and a relatively competent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I make my computer stay sleep