Windows 10: how do i make my files save as blank icons

Discus and support how do i make my files save as blank icons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting my files saved as .torrent and I don't want that. I need them to save like this. help would be very nice thanks [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xXEliteChoasXx, Nov 29, 2019.

1. how do i make my files save as blank icons

I keep getting my files saved as .torrent and I don't want that. I need them to save like this. help would be very nice thanks

how do i make my files save as blank icons 5f61c1dd-f557-42bc-a009-f78931273972?upload=true.png

:)

xXEliteChoasXx, Nov 29, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

It's not fixed, today my GPU-Z icon is a blank shortcut icon again..
    And it says GPU-Z.exe does not contain an icon

how do i make my files save as blank icons gpu-z-blank-icon-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 29, 2019
  3. spysmily1 Win User
    Icon for cmd.exe blank in File Explorer

The icon for cmd.exe is a blank file as in the image.

how do i make my files save as blank icons [​IMG]

You can see the icon is correct in the properties window.

how do i make my files save as blank icons [​IMG]

This is a recent clean install of windows about a week ago. Not sure when they changed but I do remember having the icon correct after the initial install. I've followed the instructions to rebuild icon cache for Windows 10 at http://www.howtogeek.com/232779/how-...in-windows-10/. It did not work.

Any suggestions would be great.

spysmily1, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Tatty_One Win User

how do i make my files save as blank icons

Saves log files ?

You can either read the files in Windows or my preferred method is.....

Download CCcleaner from here...........

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

You can then run cleaner, you will see the log files listed, then if you right click you can save as a text file and then have a read. You may also get an "error reporting" log listed seperatly.

Tatty_One, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

how do i make my files save as blank icons

1. how do i make my files save as blank icons - Similar Threads - files save blank

2. How do I make the files on my file explorer load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the files on my file explorer load?: The files on my computer wont load or if they do they mostly stay as white little paper icons.i saw this happen on a different question but the ways didn't work, so i assumed because we are on different versions.other question:...
  3. How do I make the files on my file explorer load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the files on my file explorer load?: The files on my computer wont load or if they do they mostly stay as white little paper icons.i saw this happen on a different question but the ways didn't work, so i assumed because we are on different versions.other question:...
  4. How do I fix this? I tried to make the desktop name blank but some of the icons disappear...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this? I tried to make the desktop name blank but some of the icons disappear...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CaptainCrispy99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvnzo1/how_do_i_fix_this_i_tried_to_make_the_desktop/
  5. How do I make the icons on my desktop smaller?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the icons on my desktop smaller?: So I recently unplugged my second monitor's hdmi, used a different monitor, and then plugged the original one back in. The result was the icons i had on both monitors swapped monitors, and also they're all bigger now. To get the icons back to the right monitors though I just...
  6. How do i make volume mixer save my settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i make volume mixer save my settings?: Before it used to auto save it so whenevrr i restart my pc it stays where it was but now i think after the update i have to open volume mixer everytime to change certain app volumes anyone know how i make it save again submitted by /u/MKGAMINGX123 [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  8. How do I get Blank Workbook Book1-Excel to save my Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Blank Workbook Book1-Excel to save my Settings?: I want whenever I open a new Workbook on on Excel I want it to open with the settings I like instead of doing it every time I open a Blank WorkBook1-Excel. Also the same thing with a Blank document on Word. Can you help me on this?...
  9. How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?: The only reason I want to do this is that it is the only image format that can be tagged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-screenshots-save-as-jpg-by-default/ec9cd0f7-aac5-4f41-ab9c-223af07e1df8"
  10. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11