Windows 10: How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just...

Discus and support How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PainAppleCZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkbb76/how_do_i_make_my_laptop_lagbest_if_it_cant_be/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PainAppleCZ, Mar 17, 2020.

1. How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just...

/u/PainAppleCZ, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Mar 17, 2020
  3. fix laptop with phone

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly provide us additional information by answering the questions listed below:

• What seems to be the issue with your laptop?
    • Would you like to use your Windows phone to resolve the issue with your laptop?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 17, 2020
  4. How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just...

Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just...

1. How do i make my laptop lag(best if it cant be fixed) and make it look like it was just... - Similar Threads - laptop lag best

2. why does Paint make all of my drawings look like a Mosaic and how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Paint make all of my drawings look like a Mosaic and how do i fix it?: Microsoft paint, back when i used Windows 10, wouldnt make my drawings look like Mosaics from the ancient world, but in Windows 11, it does. and i have no idea how to fix it. hopefully the image provided can help a bit as i dont really have the energy to try and explain this,...
  3. why does Paint make all of my drawings look like a Mosaic and how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Paint make all of my drawings look like a Mosaic and how do i fix it?: Microsoft paint, back when i used Windows 10, wouldnt make my drawings look like Mosaics from the ancient world, but in Windows 11, it does. and i have no idea how to fix it. hopefully the image provided can help a bit as i dont really have the energy to try and explain this,...
  4. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  5. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  6. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?: [ATTACH] I used a school laptop today and it had a diffferent start menu/windows search. It had a smooth animation when you started typing in the start menu top search and I'd like to make the search like that on my laptop aswell. Does it have something to do with the...
  8. How to make Win10 look like Win7?

How to make Win10 look like Win7?: Hello, I am using windows 10 since a couple of months now and i cant get used to the new design.... How can i make it looks and feels like win7 ? submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments]...
  9. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  10. How to make the icons look like this.

How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...